Percy Harvin wants to un-retire and return to NFL

About to be 32 year old who hasn't played in 4 years suddenly gets the itch to play again.  Could he have really spent most of the 41 million he made in his career?

His two contracts with the Bills may be the single biggest robbery in Bills history.   6.5 Million dollars for 224 yards and 1 touchdown.  I wanna come back, what a joke.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

His two contracts with the Bills may be the single biggest robbery in Bills history.   6.5 Million dollars for 224 yards and 1 touchdown.  I wanna come back, what a joke.

We paid Reggie Bush $1.5M for -3 rushing yards.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Maybe he can get his customary deal of 1 game/$6 million. 

I mean really, that is all he is looking for.  Get on the opening roster, play a couple games and then sit out.  Easy Money!

I have no hard feelings towards Harvin. I’m just having a hard time thinking that a guy, with migraine issues, that didn’t want to play before, now wants to play. My guess is he wants the check. I wouldn’t be surprised if he attempted this comeback. I’d be really surprised if he played a whole season.

I didn't really care for Reggie Bush.  But personally I thought it was lame of them not to give Bush a chance to get at least to 0 yards on the season in the final game.  They were 6-9 and well out of the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I have no hard feelings towards Harvin. I’m just having a hard time thinking that a guy, with migraine issues, that didn’t want to play before, now wants to play. My guess is he wants the check. I wouldn’t be surprised if he attempted this comeback. I’d be really surprised if he played a whole season.

I would be surprised if he gets any guaranteed money. Seems like there is enough need for wr's for someone to kick the ole tires though

• Like (+1) 1