Texans vs Chiefs

Steptide

2 minutes ago, wppete said:

Disgusting! If we played KC and beat them the AFC Championship game would’ve been in BUFFALO! 

Again.. I question why anyone assumes the Bills would block a punt and hill would fumble at their 5 in a totally different game. The Bills aren’t a team that went up 21-0 on anyone this year. They didn’t block a punt all year. Hill hasn’t returned a punt all year. Could they have won? Maybe. But not worth feeling like we would have lost out on hosting just because Texans win. Jmo 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Seems totally reasonable to put a guy who’s returned one punt all year back there???

When’s the last time you watched a chiefs practice?  Don’t think he ever practices catching punts?  He’s been doing it for years. Basically the best in the business

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, wppete said:

Disgusting! If we played KC and beat them the AFC Championship game would’ve been in BUFFALO! 

Nah it’s great. League is wide open when Pats start to croak. Get better on offense ‘ cause the league has reset now. 

2 minutes ago, Helpmenow said:

BIlls are gonna be kicking themselves all the way outta OP

2 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Bills should be hosting the AFC Championship next Sunday. 

No telling how this game would have gone had we held on to win last Saturday.

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Special teams has no importance, I read that right here.

KC ST just gift wrapped 14 points for the Texans

Honestly, I think what you really heard was having Foster on ST's wasn't that big of a deal.  It obviously wasn't because our ST didn't change without him.