Playoff #1 First Half Thread. Bills @ Texans ESPN & ABC 4:25 pm

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

I can't believe we're settling for a FG here.  Goddammit McD!!  You better not cost us this *****in' game with your bad clock management.

Tha't on his co-ordinator.

McD managed them to the edge of the red zone with :30 and a TO left. He was fine until his OC pulled a Daboll.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

We have a good coaching staff but good god would it kill McDermott to get a killer instinct and try to put games away? Playing for a FG when we have first down there is absurd. You let teams hang around with that mindset and it's going to have bad consequences a lot.

Edited by suorangefan4

Just now, GunnerBill said:

That run was such an odd call. That said Duke should make that catch and it should be a touchdown. 

Agreed, my guy the Duke did not come through there.  The run call was ridiculously stupid.  At least make it a sweep so he can go OB.  McD just doesn't know how to work the clock.

This really could have been at least 17:0. But I won't complain about McD being conservative. He is responsible for all those good things in game that lead to our lead in PO road game. And we were also lucky twice with almost-turnovers.

Amazing half if you ask me.

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

Agreed, my guy the Duke did not come through there.  The run call was ridiculously stupid.  At least make it a sweep so he can go OB.  McD just doesn't know how to work the clock.

just have two plays called there if running inside.

1 minute ago, Process said:

McDermott is really unbelievable sometimes.. that was such garbage. So pathetic.

This game should be over.

Why? Did McDermott drop the ball right in his hands in the endzone? 

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

Josh has arrived

Too bad the coaches don’t agree with the way that just called that series before the half. I agree  he has, but time for the coaches to trust him in those spots. 

Edited by SirAndrew