Beastmode passes physical. Signs with SEA

CowgirlsFan

6 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Seattle loses a WR to suspension, so the obvious thing to do is sign a 33 year old washed up RB?

?

Seriously though, WTP?

What does this have to do with losing Gordon? You do realize Seattle lost their top 2 backs for the season, right?

• Thank you (+1) 1

No one has mentioned the obvious comparison....Frank Gore.

At this point, I'd rather have Lynch than Frank Gore

4 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Never liked him but hope it works out.

Why?

Why would you want another team to have success when you are (supposedly) rooting for the Bills?

I would rather that it fails miserably.

Edited by 32ABBA
  • Like (+1) 1

For what it's worth he still averaged 4.2 ypc last year in 6 games with the Raiders. Of course he's not the player he once was, but the Seahawks have their top 3 RB's on IR and Lynch knows the offense. It's a very low risk, possibly good reward signing for them. 

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, H2o said:

For what it's worth he still averaged 4.2 ypc last year in 6 games with the Raiders. Of course he's not the player he once was, but the Seahawks have their top 3 RB's on IR and Lynch knows the offense. It's a very low risk, possibly good reward signing for them. 

Brian Schottenheimer is the OC now.  He wasn't the OC when Marshawn was last on the team?

23 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Brian Schottenheimer is the OC now.  He wasn't the OC when Marshawn was last on the team?

There's not much variation now from what they ran schematically when he was there before. The concepts are basically the same.

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

One should be draft a running back in the 1st round three times in eight years.

Lynch, Spiller. Who was the 3rd?

Anyway having Marshawn and Fred Jackson at RB and many holes at other postions  on the the roster and drafting Spiller at 9th overall pick  - it was out of my mind!

I’m in the minority here I think. Living in the PNW, I’ve been to a bunch of Seahawks games over the years. The fans are a good bunch , and were very welcoming on the Monday nighter 4 years ago. Marshawn was as fun and exciting to watch as most any player in the league for a long while. He might not be the player he once was, but apparently he’s been training for this for months and was awaiting an opportunity that fit. I wish him the best. I hope that he wears down defences all the way to the Super Bowl just to be run over and his team destroyed by the Buffalo Bills and left feeling like a hit and run victim.

• Like (+1) 1