Week 16: Bills at Patriots***(*), 4:30 pm on NFLN, Second half thread

Just now, krf139 said:

McD is smart. If he challenged the 4th down spot earlier in the game and loses, he doesn’t have the timeout to negate the 10 second runoff and time expires. Let’s score to start the second half 

Can someone explain why there would be a 10 second runoff there?

Just now, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Brady just went after your starting pro bowl CB’s knee. This team better come out on fire.

I love that, they show the replay about Brady's block and if anyone else tried that it would be illegal and dirty throwing a low hit. Someone needs to end his career already......

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, White Linen said:

It's clear to me that Allen is a QB that needs to find a rythm.  He can't just throw a ball every 20 minutes

You’d think that coaches who study and create game plans 70 hours a week would know this

Edited by Bangarang

1 minute ago, HomeTeam said:

Because the league decided to replay it after it was called a TD. Normally the TD would stop the clock but being stopped short wouldn't so they do a 10 second run off as a 'penalty' for stopping the clock when it shouldn't have been stopped

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Brady just went after your starting pro bowl CB’s knee. This team better come out on fire.

Someone should put a giant metal elbow brace on and smash Brady in the head after a play ends. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HomeTeam said:

Because they stopped the clock by calling it a TD.  The TD was over turned.  Clock would have ran if they never stopped it.  So they made the run off rule to compensate.  Its been a rule as long as I can remember.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1