Week 16: Bills at Patriots***(*), 4:30 pm on NFLN, First half thread

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

No he’s not. He’s lost every 1on1 this season 

Pats down a starting corner. I’ll take Foster over McKenzie from a route running perspective ALL day. How many one on ones is Brown and Beasley winning right now

Just now, nedboy7 said:

10 points.  Is it up to the defense to run up the time of possession? 

It's up to the defense to get off the field and not give up prime field position... Pat's converted what 7 third downs in this half, open your eyes

Yes. Allen has been awful, so.has the D

5 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Why are we playing such a vanilla defense?

We'll show them the real stuff in January.

This game just doesn't matter. 

Reality.  

Not saying I don't want to win....but it's going to be hard winning there twice in a row.  

1 minute ago, Jerboski said:

What I just said Allen has been bad too but come on dude, how long have the Pat's had thr ball? How many third downs did they convert? They drove from the 1 yard line all the way to our 20 on 12 play 8 minute drive... but yes its Allen fault purely 

Delusion 

And the Pats’ time of possession has everything to do with the defense and nothing to do with the offense not being able to maintain a drive or convert a 3rd down? Lol. Your myopia is showing quit now kid. allen ballwashers.

1 minute ago, TwistofFate said:

The story is a qb who cant hit the broad side of a barn. 

Defense has allowed 10pts, with a turn over giving short field, and Allen has done SQUAT. 

if you think this is on the defense, drink another one. 

So the defense has no part in this allowing the time of possession and field position flips... okay bro