Kyle Williams was overrated imo...

BuffaloBud420

If your argument is Kyle Williams is not as good as Aaron Donald fine. No he’s not. But think of it this way, how many DTs play 13 seasons, go to 5 pro bowls? Most DTs are out of league in 2-3 seasons. Williams was a beast & model of longevity at a position where people fade fast. He’s a great all around athlete, leader and good dude. Hard to find guys like him who are the whole package. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Someone tell me again how pot is harmless...  :rolleyes:

Funny.

OP is clearly a poser.  Any real pot head would not cause such a polarizing thread.  We are into peace love and happiness.  Not trolling and being a d*ck.

Edited by Mark80

13 minutes ago, MJS said:

Rushing the passer is way more important than stopping the run.

He went to 5 pro bowls for a reason.

Don't forget second team All-Pro.  The fact that he played in Buffalo and accomplished those things speaks volumes as Bills are usually overlooked.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

The fact that he went to 5 pro bowls is even more impressive considering that he played most of his years on a very, very bad team in a small market. This is a tough team to make it to the pro bowl on, especially during the drought years.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

I think our run d will get a lot better. He was a very good pass rusher, but had trouble holding the line. 

Let me take a shot at this.  

You woke up this morning either alone or next to a girl you are pretty sure is cheating on you.   As you try to guess the neighbors password to their WiFi, you look through the want ads in the newspaper for any job where you hope they won’t “disrepect” you, like they did at McDonalds last time.  

After a few hours of failure, mixed in with some crying while masterbating, you decided that it was time to take a dump on a guy on the day he’s retiring. Could it wait a few days?  Sure.  But could your dad wait to run out on your family?   Could your mom wait any longer to tell you how much of a disappointment you are?  No.  So why should you?

The point is, anyone is capable of being a dick.  Why you need to do it today, I have no idea.  

Everyone is flawed.  But maybe not pick the day the man’s being honored to talk about it. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

A look at me thread.

Could have been posted in the retirement thread and, quite frankly, the silly thought by the OP doesn’t deserve it’s own thread.

But.....that would have garnered far less of the attention he craves.

(And here I am, the fool, posting in this thread...I know...)  

• Like (+1) 1

This guy again? Instead of stirring the pot go stir your bowl- come back when you have something meaningful to say, which most likely will be never.

27 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

You are either drunk, trolling or off your rocker. 

Dudes brain is fried

6 minutes ago, Augie said:

But.....that would have garnered far less of the attention he craves.

(And here I am, the fool, posting in this thread...I know...)  

Same here- what are we thinking?