1st half thread: Bills at Colts 1 pm on CBS

It's alarming how many blowouts we've been in since McDermott has become coach sometimes it seems like he just deosnt have the team ready to play . The defence has been flying around the ball past few weeks they seem lethargic this week like they still have a hangover from mcbeanes horrible decision. To have peterman as backup and blow their excellent effort last week 

2 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I don't watch sports to be rational in my defense. I do enough of that 50 hours a week.

Was I being emotional, yes.

Can you say I'm wrong? They've been horrible.

It's a bad game in a bad season that just about EVERYONE knew was gonna be a bad season.

And yet, week in and week out you, and others like you are rage-filled and full of bile.

It's completely illogical.

Edited by joesixpack
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Stop it....Petermans name should never be spoken around here again. 

It's our stupid fans why the Bills never get better.

Peterman was playing great last week then made one mistake on the pick-6 and he doesn't get a chance to bounce back.

The Bills were losing and had only 3 points last week with Allen in there for more than half the game. Peterman at least moved the ball.

Edited by suorangefan4
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Nelius said:

This game is background noise at this point. I can't even root for this team. McBeane needs to go, this is awful. Screw "5 years from now" or whatever, we are a joke. 

You become good by building. Building takes more than one game. This isnt difficult