1st half thread: Bills at Colts 1 pm on CBS

Just now, joesixpack said:

It's a bad game in a bad season that just about EVERYONE knew was gonna be a bad season.

And yet, week in and week out. You, and others like you are rage-filled and full of bile.

It's completely illogical.

and you keep defending them for some reason I can't understand. You can't just say it's supposed to be bad, that's not good enough. No rage here,  I'm happy today because this is one step closer to the end of McDermott who I was done with after he punted in OT of the last IND game.

2 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

It's our stupid fans why the Bills never get better.

Peterman was playing great last week then made one mistake on the pick-6 and he doesn't get a chance to bounce back.

The Bills were losing and had only 3 points last week with Allen in there for more than half the game. Peterman at least moved the ball.

Totally agree

Just now, Nelius said:

Yes, the process drones have parroted this for over a year now. I have no faith at this point that McBeane is going to make this team good at any point, but why the hell are members of this fanbase so fine with putting off winning? Stockholm syndrome or something? Why are we all satisfied with eating garbage and waiting three or four or five years?

Because I stopped being satisfied with 8-8 every year and realized that you had to suffer a bit for the future.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Chemical said:

and you keep defending them for some reason I can't understand. You can't just say it's supposed to be bad, that's not good enough. No rage here,  I'm happy today because this is one step closer to the end of McDermott who I was done with after he punted in OT of the last IND game.

You lose all credibility by saying that. You just prove my point - no one has any patience here. No one.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I understand what you're saying, I just wish it was all done last year. This year has been so mismanaged in my opinion by them, it's another topic though

I'm not anointing McDermott and Beane by any means. They have made some really good decisions and some really bad decisions. I've seen flashes of a great regime but it's going to take a couple years to know for sure one way or the othet. They didn't accidentally walk into a mountain of dead cap, this season was always going to suck. Next season will be extremely important for the future of McDermott and Beane because the fair excuses will be gone.

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

Because I stopped being satisfied with 8-8 every year and realized that you had to suffer a bit for the future.

My problem with this is that we seem to be betting the farm on a group that may just not be good. Getting destroyed like this this often is not normal, even for awful teams that need a rebuild. 

Just now, PeterDude said:

McBeane has no business running a football team, and Pegula has no business running an NFL organization.  Once again Bills fans find themselves with a ***** product on the field, as per usual.

"The Process" was a total scam.

HAHAHA we are at the blame Pegula part, I love it.

1 minute ago, Chemical said:

If these owners listen to squirrel-like fans then I'm well and truly done because there's REALLY no hope.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

It's our stupid fans why the Bills never get better.

Peterman was playing great last week then made one mistake on the pick-6 and he doesn't get a chance to bounce back.

The Bills were losing and had only 3 points last week with Allen in there for more than half the game. Peterman at least moved the ball.

Hahaha.....ok. Hitch your horse to the Peterman wagon if you want. I'll be the stupid guy that doesn't. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsRdue said:

one half and a rusty trombone 35 yr old QB throws for more yards in a half than Allen did in his last 2 games.  Turnovers and bad D however have ruined another day of football.

just a kid compared to brady and brees...

Just now, Nelius said:

My problem with this is that we seem to be betting the farm on a group that may just not be good. Getting destroyed like this this often is not normal, even for awful teams that need a rebuild. 

Its sad that we had to tear out Whaley's terrible core, but that's what happens with years of bad front offices.

6 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

we have absolutely no talent on offense  Slow ass KB gets beat to the football yet again

I originally thought Anderson just threw a bad ball but from the replay it's at least 50% on Benjamin. I swear he is afraid of contact.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

It's a bad game in a bad season that just about EVERYONE knew was gonna be a bad season.

And yet, week in and week out you, and others like you are rage-filled and full of bile.

It's completely illogical.

Calling a timeout to freeze vinatieri is illogical.

It can be a bad season, but you can't get shut out and just look bad all the time. 

But instead of pointing to anything the pegulas have done right, you go and take shots at me. Lol. You really defend your position well.

Whatever it is. You do nothing but insult people who say anything negative regarding the Bills or Pegulas.

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Like (+1) 1