Week 2 Game Day thread Bills vs. Chargers Second Half

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

Dude, you're not this ridiculous are you?

He's a rookie, asked to cover a WR in a zone with no help.

It's not uncommon in quarters coverage.  He has to pick up the crossing route.  That said, if Frazier and McD keep seeing him get beat why are they not doing something else to hide his lack of understanding of the concept?  To me it's just idiocy to let him keep watching him not understand it.

4 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I’ve been impressed with how he’s handled himself today. The game definitely doesn’t look too big for him, and he doesn’t look flustered which is impressive with all the pressure he’s faced today. 

I think that the kid certainly looks like he has potential.  He is doing ok under difficult circumstances.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Edmunds looks clueless out there. That’s a great choice to be QB of the defense. A guy who on his own can’t fogure out where he should be 

He's barely 20 years old.

I expected him to be completely lost this early on.

Babich doesn't seem to be connecting with this guy at all as a coach.

Just now, NewEraBills said:

It's not uncommon in quarters coverage.  He has to pick up the crossing route.  That said, if Frazier and McD keep seeing him get beat why are they not doing something else to hide his lack of understanding of the concept?  To me it's just idiocy to let him keep watching him not understand it.

Then that's on the scheme, not on the player. I'm confident this kid's gonna be good. But to be talking like THAT joker was...it's just...I don't even know how to describe it.