Week 2 Game Day thread Bills vs. Chargers Second Half

7 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Shady has gone down with what looks like season ending injuries in every single season hes been with us. Every single time he's on the field 5 minutes later. Either he's tough as nails or he deserves an Oscar.

Maybe he just has a healing factor like Wolverine.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

At quick glance, I feel like Holmes could have/should have made that catch.

Ā 

He definitely should have.Ā  He jumped passed the ball trying to catch it outside his body.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Our receivers are truly horrendous.Ā Ā 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, NewDayBills said:

I think the prognosis is very good for Allen, but it's going to be up and down for him until he grows and the roster improves around him.

Ā 

I imagine with better OL play and an actual #1 receiver he will throw 300+ every game.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, NewDayBills said:

I think the prognosis is very good for Allen, but it's going to be up and down for him until he grows and the roster improves around him.

Ā 

Could be A recipe for a top 5 pick and good QB development. If this happens with improvements from Allen I'll be happy with the seasonĀ 

2 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

It's not lol. I agree. Not trying to fight. Just feels weird to run him out of town and act like Peterman couldn't be any worse.. and then act like Allen couldn't be any worse. A lot of quarterbacks could be worse. Allen looks like he could be better, I'm psyched. Tyrod had like a 100 passer rating his first year with the Bills.Ā 

Ā 

Let's just slow our roll, hope Allen keeps balling and we stop sh***ing on Tyrod after like 1 pass or 1 half of another QB lol.

Ā 

Taylor also had 7 years in the league to be able to put up numbers Allen is in his first half of NFL Football.Ā 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, NewDayBills said:

Ā 

I think in the long run it will be good to let him develop on the field now. He doesn't seem like the type to change his play style after a few sacks. I expect mistakes, all we can hope for is progress.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1