Week 2 Game Day thread Bills vs. Chargers Second Half

1 minute ago, NewDayBills said:

I think the prognosis is very good for Allen, but it's going to be up and down for him until he grows and the roster improves around him.

I’ve been impressed with how he’s handled himself today. The game definitely doesn’t look too big for him, and he doesn’t look flustered which is impressive with all the pressure he’s faced today. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

It's not lol. I agree. Not trying to fight. Just feels weird to run him out of town and act like Peterman couldn't be any worse.. and then act like Allen couldn't be any worse. A lot of quarterbacks could be worse. Allen looks like he could be better, I'm psyched. Tyrod had like a 100 passer rating his first year with the Bills. 

Let's just slow our roll, hope Allen keeps balling and we stop sh***ing on Tyrod after like 1 pass or 1 half of another QB lol.

Tyrod, or Tuh-Rod, whichever you prefer, isnt in Buffalo anymore. Why are we still talking about him?

Edited by MILFHUNTER#518
Added content

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Edmunds looks clueless out there. That’s a great choice to be QB of the defense. A guy who on his own can’t fogure out where he should be 

Dude, you're not this ridiculous are you?

He's a rookie, asked to cover a WR in a zone with no help.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

They’ve been picking on him all day, and they will continue to do so until he shows he can defend it.

For sure. Watched it again, and it was actually number 30 this time. Edmunds was busy covering the flat. TE really struggling in coverage though.

• Like (+1) 1