Week 2 Game Day thread Bills vs. Chargers Second Half

Just now, HappyDays said:

Shady has gone down with what looks like season ending injuries in every single season hes been with us. Every single time he's on the field 5 minutes later. Either he's tough as nails or he deserves an Oscar.

Or he took the Toradol shot to kill the pain and do more damage to his body without him knowing.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Shady has gone down with what looks like season ending injuries in every single season hes been with us. Every single time he's on the field 5 minutes later. Either he's tough as nails or he deserves an Oscar.

He legit got crushed there. Probably some cracked ribs, or at least badly bruised ones. I'm amazed he's still playing.

So Tyrod Taylor runs/scrambles and its an issue but Josh Allen does the same thing and its applauded? Im confused. On another note,  I don't want JA to learn multiple systems and keep resetting with new coordinators year after year, but man I really hope Brian Dabboll's better than these first two games, because his record as a coordinator in the NFL previously is awful!