Need identity of this former Bills player

1 hour ago, mileena said:

I have been meaning to ask this for a long time: who is the guy with the Sabres sweatshirt on the right of the pic talking to McD?  I know it's some famous player from the 90's.

Is it Thurman Thomas, Cornelius Bennett, or Bruce Smith? I can't tell from any of their pics since they have all gotten fatter, and this guy is wearing a hat. Also a bad angle.

bills-mcd-player.jpg

Its bruce--he shrunk half a foot in height recently.

1 hour ago, mileena said:

I have been meaning to ask this for a long time: who is the guy with the Sabres sweatshirt on the right of the pic talking to McD?  I know it's some famous player from the 90's.

Is it Thurman Thomas, Cornelius Bennett, or Bruce Smith? I can't tell from any of their pics since they have all gotten fatter, and this guy is wearing a hat. Also a bad angle.

bills-mcd-player.jpg

He is a former Miami Dolphin. May want to post on their message board.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, mileena said:

bills-mcd-player.jpg

u suck bye

• Haha (+1) 1

Mr I will block you from Twitter because you ask a question about accuracy and QB around draft time. 

3 hours ago, mileena said:

bills-mcd-player.jpg

4 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Forgive the OP, Thurman is hard to recognize. :lol:

Bills' HOF Running Back Thurman Thomas goes undercover as a volunteer tour guide at the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio. Video Courtesy of Pro Football Hall of Fame.

Went on a field trip in high school and we had lunch at the hyatt in one of the large conference rooms. We had reserved seats by class and there was this older guy sitting at my table with a hat pulled low. The only empty seats were next to him so I sit and start eating.  The guy starts telling jokes and we're all like who tf is this guy. He talks to us for a little bit before a teacher goes up to podium and says we have a special guest, please give a warm welcome to Thurman Thomas. The old guy gets up and walks to the podium and start talking. Whole lunch we were sitting with Thurman and didn't know. Odd dude. 

8 hours ago, bobm said:

For sure its Thurman and Steve Tasker.  However, is that Mueller behindThurman?  Is the WH Russia investigation including the Bills now?

You're correct that it is Mueller but on the left is Putin, in the middle is Manafort and the dude with the Sabres coat is a spy.  If you read his lips he clearly says "I just peed on the bed.  This can be verified easily because I ate lots of asparagus yesterday."

636566154538880254-jimkelly2.jpgI’m actually glad someone started this thread I had a question too. Does anyone know who this guy is? I can’t tell if it’s Chris Kelsay, Tim Anderson or Aaron Schoebel. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

636566154538880254-jimkelly2.jpgI’m actually glad someone started this thread I had a question too. Does anyone know who this guy is? I can’t tell if it’s Chris Kelsay, Tim Anderson or Aaron Schoebel. Your help is greatly appreciated.

I’m pretty sure that’s Coy Wire!  Could also be Ted Washington I suppose.

Edited by billsfan5121
  • Like (+1) 1