Trade Clay to Dallas

I don't see Clay getting moved. He's been one of the leading receivers on the team since he signed here. 2018 may be his last season with Buffalo, tho. They have an opt-out for 2019 in his contract and he turns 30 next year. 

Same can be said for Hughes and McCoy. Both player's contracts are up after 2019 and they'll both be over 30. So if we're looking at any of these three to be shuffled off the roster via trade, expect it to happen next year. I feel like McBeane may have the same type of philosophy as Belichick in terms of unloading a veteran player and his contract when they have one year left on the deal that way they're guaranteed something in return as opposed to letting them play out their deal, hit free agency in 2020 and potentially sign elsewhere which gives the team nothing in return. 

Throw Kyle in that group as well. Except I doubt he'd be traded, more likely just retiring. So yeah, 2018 could be the last season we see Clay, McCoy, Hughes and the Meatball in Bills gear. 

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Please, start a new thread for every fleeting thought that squirts its way out of your cerebellum.

That would be a nice jab at his intelligence except you used the wrong part of the brain that controls thought process. Failed.