Bills reportedly now the only team actively looking to trade up

Just now, BillsRdue said:

trade up is probably for Allen or Rudolph unfortunately.   Baker 1, Darnold 2, Rosen 3.  I can't see the Giants pass on Darnold.

It might be Allen. It is not Rudolph. But I do not believe that the Giants are taking a Quarterback. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

trade up is probably for Allen or Rudolph unfortunately.   Baker 1, Darnold 2, Rosen 3.  I can't see the Giants pass on Darnold.

I don't understand people talking about Rudolph like he's going to be drafted in the 1st round.  I bet 5240 spacebucks that he doesn't go tonight, much less in a trade up.

2 minutes ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

I don't understand people talking about Rudolph like he's going to be drafted in the 1st round.  I bet 5240 spacebucks that he doesn't go tonight, much less in a trade up.

I actually like Rudolph and I think he is in play at the end of the 1st... but he is not going in the top 10. No way. I actually feel his draft ceiling is 22 if the Bills haven't been able to move up. His floor is end of round 2. 

I really want to believe the Bills are smart enough to stay away from Allen....  I really do.

But I just have this nauseating feeling that Josh Allen will be a Bill in the very near future.

If the Bills, after all of the draft trades, player trades, and a year plus of researching these players end up with Josh Allen in the end?  What a disaster.  The only thing that makes all of that worse is trading up for him in the process....

If Josh Allen is a Bill at the end of this draft, the clock starts ticking immediately on Beane and company..... 

Please Bills......  don't mess this up.  Whatever it takes for Darnold, Rosen, or Mayfield.

Edited by sven233

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I actually like Rudolph and I think he is in play at the end of the 1st... but he is not going in the top 10. No way. I actually feel his draft ceiling is 22 if the Bills haven't been able to move up. His floor is end of round 2. 

somehow i think the Patriots end up with Rudolph.

7 minutes ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

Space bucks never work at any store...