Super Bowl predictions

YoloinOhio

Super Bowl 52 predictions   

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

I got NE by 14. There is a sickness going through the Eagles defense right now, a cold or something being passed around. If those players on defense aren't at the top of their game this could get ugly and early. I don't think it's close in the end. Pats 34 Eagles 20. 

17 minutes ago, H2o said:

I got NE by 14. There is a sickness going through the Eagles defense right now, a cold or something being passed around. If those players on defense aren't at the top of their game this could get ugly and early. I don't think it's close in the end. Pats 34 Eagles 20. 

I saw that.  I really can’t remember one team getting so many breaks.

Can’t imagine the Pats not winning.  Probably a throwback to the ‘80’s blowouts.

Hope it’s the last one for them for a generation.

• Like (+1) 2

It's hard betting against the white jerseys as 12 of the last 13 winners wore white jerseys.  I was getting over the flue when the Packers beat the Steelers in '11 (the lone exception) and I'm getting over the flue/pneumonia now so I'm picking the Eagles.

Plus, the Eagles are the better team in almost all areas outside of the quarterback.  I think the Eagles defense gets pressure on Brady with only four and hold them under 24 points.  The Eagles run game (Ajaya, Blount, and Clement) should have enough success for Foles to make a lot of low risk throws.  

Eagles - 22

Patriots - 19

8 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

21-3 Eagles at the half

31-27 patriots final score

Somewhat how I see it going as well, but not quite that big.

Debating making a deposit into the ole account to bet the Eagles +3 first half . Gotta go -120 though, so that extra 10% hurts a bit and diminishes my enthusiasm for the bet.

Loved the moneyline last year, and hit it pretty hard, only to get my heart ripped out. 

Pats win and cover the game though.

13 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m betting the Pats. 

On a a side note I have a good friend that was on the ‘07 Pats (LAMP) and he’s coming to a Super Bowl party with me. Little does he know that we will be watching Super Bowl XLII & not Super Bow LII.  :D

Is it Vince Wilfork? If so, you're gonna need some recipes. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I think NE will be losing bad at halftime and then the refs will step up and push Brady for a big comeback win to keep the ratings up. All about the show. If NE is winning at halftime everyone will turn it off so I expect the Brady comeback in the second half.

20 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

You just reminded me that Jon gruden is the HC of the Raiders. Did that actually happen?

it wasn;t a close game.. TB destroyed the Raiders. Ironically Gruden was porbably the only HC trade ever made in professional sports, and went on to beat his former team in the superbowl, only to get the contract of a lifetime and then some to rejoin the Raiders in Vegas.

strager than fiction I tell you

Edited by ddaryl

Not who I want, but who I think will win? Patriots*

Eagles lead by 10 at half.

Patriots* go up by 3 in the 3rd.

Eagles come right back in the 3rd to lead by 7.

Brady throws game-winning TD to Gronkowski with less than a minute left. 

(Also of note: Hogan goes over 100 yards, Gillislee scores a goal line TD, and Gilmore makes a very important play giving up his body in run support)

I've seen this movie before. 

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I'll read about the score monday morning.

If I knew I wouldn't have it plastered in front of me about anywhere I look Monday when I'm checking the news then I wouldn't know otherwise or care to seek it out

Just now, Boyst62 said:

If I knew I wouldn't have it plastered in front of me about anywhere I look Monday when I'm checking the news then I wouldn't know otherwise or care to seek it out

oh I'll be interested in seeing the score monday and just hope like hell I see a photo of schwartz being carried on the field in victory!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Every radio, tv, internet and media outlet will be talking about the Patriots. I'm not going to watch the game but I'm hoping to make money off of something I know is a sure thing.    Foles vs Brady is as good as it gets for betting.