More from obd

7 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

It's a tough site for tough people. You have a lot to say and I'm glad you are saying it. But you also have to deal with both the naysayers and the sarcastic bastards. Have fun with it. You are the only one who truly knows if you have the goods or are full of crap. If you have the goods you will have the last laugh and you will be found 100% credible. So why worry short term about idjits that will be proven wrong if you are right. If you are full of crap you know that too. 

True.   

I stand by want I have posted on Monday prior to any news.

1. Peterman out

2.glenn goes on injury reserve and will need surgery

3. Chiefs and bills discussing trade for smith. 

4.package for Webb. Not used due to game situation

All true 

7 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

True.   

1. Peterman out

All true 

It may be true but it's nothing earth shattering or anything to brag about. Peterman and Glenn were ridiculously easy calls anyone here could have made

19 minutes ago, teef said:

This is a question for the leftovers of the bbmb.  Does anyone remember the poster angelo73? No one had more of a sense of self importance build through lies. I'm not saying they're the same guy, but my god they have the same grasp of the English language. Anyone who believed this guy shouldn't be allowed to have kids. 

remember him well. similarities are there. but he still wont say he has fished for perch at the pier? who doesn't fish for perch that close to lake erie?

• Haha (+1) 1

I will leave you guys to debate the nonsense on this board.   Do you think Tyrod is a franchise quarterback.  Do you think we will try to sign Sammy.   McDermott should be fired, Whaley was great no he sucked, Beane is horrible no Beane is great.  Marrone or McDermott. Pegula who save the Bills is horrible.  Wish the bills moved to Toronto   Rex this and Rex that.  I tried to give good and accurate information.  Will change my screen saver and laugh at the trivial nonsense you seem to enjoy.  You guys win, I am a complete fraud 

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I will leave you guys to debate the nonsense on this board.   Do you think Tyrod is a franchise quarterback.  Do you think we will try to sign Sammy.   McDermott should be fired, Whaley was great no he sucked, Beane is horrible no Beane is great.  Marrone or McDermott. Pegula who save the Bills is horrible.  Wish the bills moved to Toronto   Rex this and Rex that.  I tried to give good and accurate information.  Will change my screen saver and laugh at the trivial nonsense you seem to enjoy.  You guys win, I am a complete fraud 

No, you're not a complete fraud.  You're just a complete schmuck.  Why is that so hard to understand? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

First step to recovery is admitting the truth. Good luck dungkirk don. May your metals fly high.

• Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, teef said:

This is a question for the leftovers of the bbmb.  Does anyone remember the poster angelo73? No one had more of a sense of self importance build through lies. I'm not saying they're the same guy, but my god they have the same grasp of the English language. Anyone who believed this guy shouldn't be allowed to have kids. 

Wasn’t Angelo a dwarf?

54 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

There was a package and go back and read my original post.  It will depend on game and situation. No need to use it.  They still have it for two more games.  It is apparent some people’s knowlede of the game is limited.  Every team has a special package or trick plays they are used when needed.  Remember the music city miracle.  Do you think the titans ever practiced that play? Of course they did.   Why didn’t they use it before the bills game, the situation didn’t call for it.  The bills have a special package for Joe Webb, will they use it this year, who knows for sure. If the situation calls for it yes, if not then no. That is called strategy.  So I am a fraud because they did not use the package.  Every thing else I said is disregarded.so be it. I refuse to argue with people that refuse to understand what a source is.  They do not run the bills, he talks to people and gets a batch of emails to read through. He doesn’t call the plays. Not everything will be exact.  You piece things together we are checking with multiple sources right know about the stadium so I can get you specifics so I don’t hear, I could have said that but you have read through a bunch of emails and connect dots. Not easy.

I'm lost. So now are you doing an about face and saying you don't have a source? You're doing what most people exactly accused you of, just making a bunch of predictions based on obvious things. All publically known.

Cousins could be a target, one of Minnesota's QBs could be a target. Smith's future is up in the air. All of these predictions can be drawn from doing what you are exactly saying here.

14 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I know, because debating whether some guy in Dunkirk is breaking news isn't a perfect example of trivial nonsense.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

Of course I have a source but I am going to fit in.  Call people liars and make fun f people and talk about nonsense.  Do think we should sign fred jackson

Lol, look at the childishness from this guy. You're just making yourself look more and more pathetic than you already have. You should give it a rest. It was humorous with your "source" posting but now you acting like a big tissue soaking anklespanking crybaby.

21 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

why do you need anyone to validate your opinion

state your take, move on

59 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Why are you going to change your screen saver?    

That's odd.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

As enjoyable as his posts are, he should not be allowed access to the internet. Any of the it.

If you're going to deny internet access to someone this shallow, narcissistic, and clueless, than you have to take away Trump's as well.

So I'm all for it...

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Make all the fun you want but this week I told you about peterman before any official word from obd.  There are many people that go into concussion protocol and play the next week. So don’t use that argument that you could of predicted that too.  I said Glenn was damaged good s and will be tough to trade because we knew he was going on ir and having surgery before it was announced. Third I said we were talking to chiefs about Alex Smith and yesterday espn reported it.   Those are not general comments. They were specific.  Now after they come true all you all you Monday morning quarterbacks come out and cry, I could have said that.  Here is the point, you did not and I did.  If they didn’t happen then roast me but they did happen  I am have posted information not predicts.   Please stop reading my posts.  It doesn’t make sense.  You guys want so bad for me to be wrong, you take liberties that don’t exist.   Ask yourself, what did he say about peterman before it was announced. Dang he was right.  How about the rift surrounding Glenn. Dang right again,  chiefs are talking trade, dang right again.  Let’s discredit him for being right.  You guys keep reading and posting why.  Go,join the other meaningless debates

My source is out on vacation for the holidays but when he returns, big news on the stadium. We want to confirm a few points before I post.  

In in the meantime, I will post a thread tomorrow for you haters, we are trading for josh Gordon (wink, wink) we are hiring Johnny football for our marketing department. He will head up charities and for $500 he will join your tailgate party for an hour.  Also a poll should we keep Taylor and should we bring back  marrone.  

From the posts I seen, you didn't say Glenn was going on injured reserve and having surgery. You said he was damaged goods and would be hard to trade. 

I remember commenting on it because you also said Beane wanted to trade him for a 4th and roster player. I was surprised to hear that because all the reports said that the Bills had Glenn's trade value high, wanted a ton for Glenn in a trade and the cost was prohibitive to Seattle so a deal didn't get done. 

Also, that ESPN article was just them projecting QBs for every QB needy team, and they mentioned Alex Smith and Buffalo. It 

It was written 3 days ago. So if you said it 2 days ago, that was a day after it was written. 

And from what I remember, all you originally said is that Buffalo was discussing the trade of a big player with KC. You never said a specific name until recently. 

Feel free to link your posts though if I am wrong. If I am I will apologize. 

I actually enjoy your posts. Just trying to keep the record honest... 

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

True.   

1. Peterman out

All true 

But you didnt predict glenn going on ir you said it after and said you forgot to mention it

Talked to my source tonight. Joe Webb might take a snap next weekend, but he might not. Definitely expect Shady to get a few touches. Bills will look to be victorious next weekend, according to my source. Might lose, might win. Will look to upgrade at least one of QB/RB/WR/TE/OL/DL/LB/DB/K/P/ST this off-season. My source is never wrong. It's my friend's brother's cousin's nephew's daughter's husband's brother's friend of a friend's father. Grew up in Fredonia, look it up. FOLLOW THE MONEY. I DONT CARE IF YOU BELIEVE ME! GOODNIGHT TBD IM LOGGING OFF FOR GOOD (until tomorrow morning).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

19 minutes ago, Fredonia Fred said:

Talked to my source tonight. Joe Webb might take a snap next weekend, but he might not. Definitely expect Shady to get a few touches. Bills will look to be victorious next weekend, according to my source. Might lose, might win. Will look to upgrade at least one of QB/RB/WR/TE/OL/DL/LB/DB/K/P/ST this off-season. My source is never wrong. It's my friend's brother's cousin's nephew's daughter's husband's brother's friend of a friend's father. Grew up in Fredonia, look it up. FOLLOW THE MONEY. I DONT CARE IF YOU BELIEVE ME! GOODNIGHT TBD IM LOGGING OFF FOR GOOD (until tomorrow morning).

Did you just create this new ID? That's hilarious. We can come up with more.   Depew Dewey, Kenmore Ken, Cheektowaga Chuck,  Hamburg Harry...

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

Did you just create this new ID? That's hilarious. We can come up with more.   Depew Dewey, Kenmore Ken, Cheektowaga Chuck,  Hamburg Harry...

How about getting a lady involved:

Colden Colleen

Amherst Amy who's married to Williamsville Willy.

Niagara Falls Nigel

Gowanda Gordy

Strykersville Steve

2 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

From the posts I seen, you didn't say Glenn was going on injured reserve and having surgery. You said he was damaged goods and would be hard to trade. 

I remember commenting on it because you also said Beane wanted to trade him for a 4th and roster player. I was surprised to hear that because all the reports said that the Bills had Glenn's trade value high, wanted a ton for Glenn in a trade and the cost was prohibitive to Seattle so a deal didn't get done. 

Also, that ESPN article was just them projecting QBs for every QB needy team, and they mentioned Alex Smith and Buffalo. It 

It was written 3 days ago. So if you said it 2 days ago, that was a day after it was written. 

And from what I remember, all you originally said is that Buffalo was discussing the trade of a big player with KC. You never said a specific name until recently. 

Feel free to link your posts though if I am wrong. If I am I will apologize. 

I actually enjoy your posts. Just trying to keep the record honest... 

Wow you just slayed dunkirk don. Wow.

1 hour ago, Fredonia Fred said:

I believed you until you said "Might lose, might win." HA! Caught you! LIAR! We're playing the Patriots! You fool, I can see through your lies like spam in a zip-locked bag! (Kudos if you know where that quote is from)

The Bills don't "win" against the Patriots, did you think we were just going to overlook such a massive slip-up? No no no...too smart for you sir.

9 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

The trivial nonsense you supply?

12 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Wasn’t Angelo a dwarf?

that was his claim to fame...the height controversy.  he told everyone that he was 5'11" and played football for miami in college.  he loved to tell us about his lifestyle, and even gave us the invite to his birthday party, which had his name on it.  well, one of the posters did some searching, and apparently angelo like driving without a license, and was arrested.  on his mug shot, it had his height listed as a whopping 5'2".  our little angelo.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, teef said:

that was his claim to fame...the height controversy.  he told everyone that he was 5'11" and played football for miami in college.  he loved to tell us about his lifestyle, and even gave us the invite to his birthday party, which had his name on it.  well, one of the posters did some searching, and apparently angelo like driving without a license, and was arrested.  on his mug shot, it had his height listed as a whopping 5'2".  our little angelo.

Ha, wow that’s one from way back in the vault.

Wasnt that dude allegedly super club promoter, chicks and champagne and big baller parties on the weekly? Or at least that’s what he liked to tell everyone.

11 minutes ago, teef said:

I remember that post!

Do you also remember the way he would type?

Marshon Lynch is. Just tearing it up out onda fiel.d.  Hegonna be Hitting me upafter the.game