More from obd

44 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....please don't tell me you're yearning to cave to Cousins' extortion.......

I like Cousins a lot, I would be really happy to see him on the Bills. He has good stats despite a really poor situation around him. Very little run game or defense to speak of and this year he also has bad receivers and a horrible line. He's a consistent top 12 guy entering the prime of his career and I'm guessing he is ready for a change.

I don't know how he would sit with the fans. We will probably have to give him the largest QB contract ever in pure numbers. Some people will hate it. Personally I'm happy to overpay for a consistent top 12 QB. We've cleared out a ton of future cap space by getting rid of Gilmore, Sammy, Dareus, and trying to trade Glenn which I'm guessing will happen this offseason. We have cap room and a bunch of draft picks to build around him.

It's either overpay Cousins, or overpay a team at the top of the draft to get a 50/50 shot, at best, of finding a long term starter. Maybe he's a complete bust. Maybe someday he's as good as Kirk Cousins but 3 years from now and without the benefit of those high draft players. I'm not waiting around for the next Brady or Rodgers. Just go get someone that can win with the right pieces. Pay whatever, I don't care. The cap goes up and up and we have plenty of space.

Edited by HappyDays

53 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

It will not be a traditional mall, it will be like the Gaylord Texas in Dallas.  Look up on line. Shopping and hotel 

Right on

Hello I am from the Dallas Fort Worth Texas area. The Gaylord Texas is a major hotel. So major it's where the Cowboys overnight for their home games. There is a shopping mall in the area named Grapevine Mills Mall.  Which one of these two locations do you mean that the Bills use as a model for their future stadium?

• Like (+1) 1

Happy I am with you.  I prefer him over smith from Kansas City.  Those talks have died down for now for smith.  He would cost less but not as good

7 minutes ago, CowgirlsFan said:

Hello I am from the Dallas Fort Worth Texas area. The Gaylord Texas is a major hotel. So major it's where the Cowboys overnight for their home games. There is a shopping mall in the area named Grapevine Mills Mall.  Which one of these two locations do you mean that the Bills use as a model for their future stadium?

Yes to both.  The hotel which is a protected environment for the weather and a huge shopping center complex. Not like a traditional mall. The Gaylord is like it’s own city. Perfect for buffalo weather.  You have seen it so you know what the bills are thinking.  They are hoping to attract bass pro shop like grapevine next to the Hampton 

Edited by Dunkirk Don

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I like Cousins a lot, I would be really happy to see him on the Bills. He has good stats despite a really poor situation around him. Very little run game or defense to speak of and this year he also has bad receivers and a horrible line. He's a consistent top 12 guy entering the prime of his career and I'm guessing he is ready for a change.

I don't know how he would sit with the fans. We will probably have to give him the largest QB contract ever in pure numbers. Some people will hate it. Personally I'm happy to overpay for a consistent top 12 QB. We've cleared out a ton of future cap space by getting rid of Gilmore, Sammy, Dareus, and trying to trade Glenn which I'm guessing will happen this offseason. We have cap room and a bunch of draft picks to build around him.

It's either overpay Cousins, or overpay a team at the top of the draft to get a 50/50 shot, at best, of finding a long term starter. Maybe he's a complete bust. Maybe someday he's as good as Kirk Cousins but 3 years from now and without the benefit of those high draft players. I'm not waiting around for the next Brady or Rodgers. Just go get someone that can win with the right pieces. Pay whatever, I don't care. The cap goes up and up and we have plenty of space.

....conversing like this with respecting differing opinions is how this place is supposed to work...much appreciated bud......you like him and I don't, thinking the tariff is too high for mediocrity....and I doubt this gang starts mortgaging draft capital to move up substantially.....TT's tariff is too high and he'd have to renegotiate before roster bonus which I doubt because of Dennison's luvfest.....so the only real GIVEN is that Peterman will be in camp...the rest?...fasten your seat belts and stay tuned..........

24 minutes ago, CowgirlsFan said:

Did you get lost?  

;):D

At you saying that Drunkirk Don was unclear? 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, CowgirlsFan said:

The stadium won’t be model after the Gaylord they will be building a hotel complex like the Gaylord texas

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Drunk Kirk. 

She asked about the hotel venue and not the stadium!!’

7763104-3x2-940x627.jpg

Dunkirk Don's source has info about the stadium, so she asked about the stadium.  

If you're going to blame Don's source for CGF asking the wrong question, he's going to take his ball and go home for the umpteen-millionth time.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Dunkirk Don's source has info about the stadium, so she asked about the stadium.  

If you're going to blame Don's source for CGF asking the wrong question, he's going to take his ball and go home for the umpteen-millionth time.

Nah, he’ll go from posting in “code” to speaking in tongues.

On 12/12/2017 at 7:22 PM, 3rdand12 said:

They should bring in a  Canadian Brewers Retail store set up. Just every Canadian beer we cannot get here and plenty of it.

all the best Canadiens beer at the ready. They could put it next to Wegmans. I might go to a game again before i die.

interesting about Cousins , but i feel we have seen inklings in the media since pre season ( ? )

BraDor would make for an interesting pregame experience

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I bet he goes black in 3...2....1

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

:lol:

out of rep points for the day. 

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Yup, that's what I want to know. Cousins plus 4 picks in the first two rounds puts us in play for afc east

Until I get more specifics from my source, I won’t post anymore about cousins. All,I can say it will be Costly. People here will roast me if I am not specific. We have the deal but we want one more source to confirm it.  Will get another batch of emails soon

Let me make a quick call and see if he had a chance to confirm 

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Until I get more specifics from my source, I won’t post anymore about cousins. All,I can say it will be Costly. People here will roast me if I am not specific. We have the deal but we want one more source to confirm it.  Will get another batch of emails soon

Get back to us when Mr 8 ball lets you know

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

ger-mor01s.jpg