More from obd

7 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

If you look at Bills history, the second best QB we've ever had may be Kelly's backup, Frank Reich.

.....CERTAINLY agree...and to his credit, he was the consummate teammate who seemingly was content with his backup role....and when you had to pick up the bullpen phone, you knew the quality that was coming into the game.......

16 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

I think a Paladino-controlled LLC recently bought a couple of properties in that area.  Maybe on Chicago St. by Conway Park. Which itself happens to be near a train line (probably a CSX line from what little I know about that stuff, but still.). And which also happens to be the perfect area for a downtown stadium. 

One more point in the real estate thing. If there is a new stadium in the works, one might struggle to find it through a heat search b/c sales likely accomplished through llc transfer and transactions. 

Edited by SectionC3

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

The espn Report was in the Syracuse newspaper yesterday written by Ryan Talbot. And in a 2 bills news. Scroll down. In is espn insider

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/12/espn_insider_projects_alex_smith_as_buffalo_bills_2018_starting_quarterback.html#incart_river_index

all speculation...any one of us can say these things...just like many are saying it's going to be Cousins......means nothing...it could happen...or not.....like most stupid announcers say during the game...it could go either way

1 minute ago, MiltonWaddams said:

The only two reasons I said "may be". 

Got it

2 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Blasphemy not required, but I get your point. 55pages for someone with a "source" that spouts contradictions is pretty far gone.

Simple solution- don’t read it...but obviously there are people who are enjoying it, so who cares.

I am not a friend of anyone at obd. I have met several.  I met my source years ago through a long time family friend.  This person grew up in my dad’ s neighborhood and they graduated from high school together.  He went on to become the voice of the Buffalo Bills - mr. van miller (rip). Check to see where van was born and raised.  Dunkirk New York. He introduced me to my source.  We had a lot in common. We are both avid hunters and I invited him to my hunting camp in Arkwright we have have been friends since.  

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

I am not a friend of anyone at obd. I have met several.  I met my source years ago through a long time family friend.  This person grew up in my dad’ s neighborhood and they graduated from high school together.  He went on to become the voice of the Buffalo Bills - mr. van miller (rip). Check to see where van was born and raised.  Dunkirk New York. He introduced me to my source.  We had a lot in common. We are both avid hunters and I invited him to my hunting camp in Arkwright we have have been friends since.  

You're defending yourself too much...are you trying to convince us or you...you can keep posting...the proof will be this offseason

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Im looking for the Golf Clap Emoticon but can't find it:  Just visualize it ok?

You keep saying anyone could say  this stuff, then please say it then!  I say it and in the next few days in shows up in the paper.  Tell me what you think is going to happen before it is printed like I do.  Three lucky guesses in one week?   Please tell me what is going to happen next at obd

1 minute ago, Captain_Quint said:

There is no link, you hack!

Look at 2 bills drive and scroll down captain quint and then apologize u hack

You keep saying anyone could say  this stuff, then please say it then!  I say it and in the next few days in shows up in the paper.  Tell me what you think is going to happen before it is printed like I do.  Three lucky guesses in one week?   Please tell me what is going to happen next at obd

Congrats!!! Still can't find the golf clap emoticon...

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

If you're responding to me, I said it once....there's going to be a lot of speculation about the Bills next QB....just because it's in the news doesn't mean it will happen.....you seem insecure about all this....

What exactly did you predict that isn’t already being speculated about by the LaCanfora’s of the sports world?  Buffalo may be interested in Alex Smith as their future QB?  In the same article it cites Baker Mayfield as an alternative prediction.  I don’t know crap, and I could have made that prediction, Nostradamus.

Just now, Johnny Hammersticks said:

What exactly did you predict that isn’t already being speculated about by the LaCanfora’s of the sports world?  Buffalo may be interested in Alex Smith as their future QB?  In the same article it cites Baker Mayfield as an alternative prediction.  I don’t know crap, and I could have made that prediction, Nostradamus.

The difference is I scooped him.  I said it on Monday, he said it yesterday. I have better sources

1 minute ago, PABillsfan23 said:

What’s the alternative?  Trade all of our pics for what QB in the draft?

As long as we pick someone in the top 3-4 picks after trading away 93 draft pick we will be fine.   Drafting a QB high is the answer.  It doesn't really matter which one.

Just now, PABillsfan23 said:

What’s the alternative?  Trade all of our pics for what QB in the draft?

I fully agree.  What are the options?  I guess I'm saying that if Cousins and Smith are the only options out there, If I were GM, I would be patient.

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

As long as we pick someone in the top 3-4 picks after trading away 93 draft pick we will be fine.   Drafting a QB high is the answer.  It doesn't really matter which one.

The jets and Mark Sanchez may disagree...RGIII as well

5 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

The difference is I scooped him.  I said it on Monday, he said it yesterday. I have better sources

Johnny we are waiting for your prediction.  Mine are not predictions facts that happen in the same week.

We are not considering the Louisville qb too fragile.  He is not on our list  at least on the document I am looking at

Edited by Dunkirk Don

15 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Does he call you Judas?

Johnny we are waiting for your prediction.  Mine are fake predictions facts that I make up every time.

Hey Donnie,

(imagine me saying this like I am singing a nursery rhyme)

I know something you don't know and I am not telling.      Nah nah nah nah nah

Johnny we are waiting for your prediction.  Mine are not predictions facts that happen in the same week.

I predict Buffalo will strongly consider all free agent QB options (I could throw some crap at the wall but you already have), and if nothing pans out they will draft a QB in the first round.  That QB will be Bernie Kosar Jr.

What do you mean when you say “facts that happen in the same week.” ?  What has happened or is going to happen this week?

5 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

We are not considering the Louisville qb too fragile.  He is not on our list  at least on the document I am looking at

SO what do you want?  You have inside info..A TROPHY, GOLF CLAP, RECOGNITION?  What...tell us what you want for christ sakes!

We are still considering the Vikings quarterbacks, it is called contigency planning but they have fallen below cousins and smith.

So, the Bills are looking at a number of different options for QB next year? Brilliant reporting

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KW95 said:

SO what do you want?  You have inside info..A TROPHY, GOLF CLAP, RECOGNITION?  What...tell us what you want for christ sakes!

Why do you guys read and follow this thread if it is all crap.  Nothing better to do.  My suggestion is to spend time read the bs on the other thread and debate if Taylor is a franchise quarterback or if we would be better off with marrone