More from obd

4 hours ago, PIZ said:

Not everyone.  I like your posts.  Keep them coming.  I'll read the PM if you send it.

For real....

PM's for everyone!

Or just post that sucker. This is intriguing, and real correspondence might prove there is a real source. Dunkirk is like aliens, I want to believe them, but I'm waiting for someone to show me the baby.

6 hours ago, WickedGame said:

I actually agree. If Dorothy hadn't gone down that yellow brick road, our country wouldn't have been a disaster. Obviously. 

If you look really really close in the movie when Dorothy is walking/skipping out of Munchkinland on the yellow brick road you can clearly see a yellow bricked vertical wall she would have smacked right into if she kept walking/skipping.

Edited by cba fan

8 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

New stadium will be near South Newstead

Those who bought the land did so knowing approvals are needed but it will happen. Still Erie County and right down the 90 and 33 from airport

Not living in WNY any longer I had to look South Newstead up on a map. You may be right but I cannot imagine the Traffic mess if they put a stadium on the far east side, past the airport with only one major highway for access....but I don't know the area as well as I used to.

43 minutes ago, nucci said:

I think that's called tampering

Its only tampering if we contact either the players or their agents. 

On the stadium front, I seriously doubt the south newstead idea unless there are major infrastructure changes we don't know about. 

Personally I lost interest in anything don has to say. If it's truthful I think it's crappy he cost his friend his job by leaking info (if that's the case) but then I'd also question how one source has information about the stadium and personnel decisions. Unless that person is/was pretty high up, I have to question how one person would have access to all of that info . Also, I think it's nonsense to post something you really have no right to post or share. 

I'm off my soapbox now. 

Edited by MarkAF43
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

On the stadium front, I seriously doubt the south Newstead idea unless there are major infrastructure changes we don't know about. 

There will likely be major infrastructure changes regardless of where a new stadium gets built.  - Unless it is built on the same property already in OP.

Edited by PolishDave

On 12/14/2017 at 8:37 PM, Steptide said:

Because ALOT of fans that at are the games are not from Buffalo. I live in Rochester and anytime I've gotten food after a game or went to a bar after the game it was after we got back to Rochester. Their is not a whole lot around New era field and my guess is they want to develop some undeveloped land and make it a destination. Much like what the Patriots did with Gillette stadium

According to some in this thread, Rochester doesn’t count, isn’t part of WNY, and shouldn’t be part of the equation, and so Canada is where it’s at, which was demonstrated to us during the wildly successful Toronto series. 

To capitalize on the land of milk and honey and back bacon, the new stadium will be built on Goat Island. 

14 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

We can all spin stories like this. D never posts any type of reference or link. Its all “inside trader info”, or is it? Time will tell I suppose. If its all wrong he will be eating a big dish of crow with zero street cred and if he is right he may just become TBD’s annointed one! 

He won't be eating a big dish of crow. He'll just disappear and after a while, he will re-join under a different username and start all over. People will say he sounds like DD and then the whole cycle begins again. Rinse and Repeat.

14 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I really can't decide if you were dropped on your head as a child too often, or not often enough.

Now that was funny. No, it was hilarious!!! LOLOLOL

7 minutes ago, teef said:

So...has anyone actually seen a memo?  This is just all so exciting!

Yeah. I got the memo. And I understand the policy. And the problem is just that I forgot the one time. And I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore. 

• Haha (+1) 2

15 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Russ? We can dream can't we?

15 hours ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Russ is like Rasputin. He ain’t going anywhere.

OMG Russ is the FAN WHISPERER

Russ Brandon found a way to fill this stadium IN SPITE of an almost twenty year playoff drought [suck product].

Contrary to popular belief this NFL Football team is a BUSINE$$.

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Yeah. I got the memo. And I understand the policy. And the problem is just that I forgot the one time. And I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore. 

That's not what management thinks. I've caught a ton of slack, and human resources is all over my butt. You owe me. 

1 minute ago, teef said:

That's not what management thinks. I've caught a ton of slack, and human resources is all over my butt. You owe me. 

It's a problem of motivation, all right? Now if I work my ass off and Initech ships a few extra units, I don't see another dime, so where's the motivation? And here's something else, Teef: I have eight different bosses right now. Eight bosses. So that means that when I make a mistake, I have eight different people coming by to tell me about it. That's my only real motivation is not to be hassled, that and the fear of losing my job. But you know, that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired.

• Haha (+1) 3

46 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

Personally I lost interest in anything don has to say. If it's truthful I think it's crappy he cost his friend his job by leaking info (if that's the case) but then I'd also question how one source has information about the stadium and personnel decisions. Unless that person is/was pretty high up, I have to question how one person would have access to all of that info . Also, I think it's nonsense to post something you really have no right to post or share. 

I'm off my soapbox now. 

Dude’s an absolute clown.  I honestly don’t care if what he is posting is true or false at this point.  I can only take so much douchbaggery, and he is dripping with it.  

I can’t believe how some of you guys are kissing his ass the way you are.  Have some respect for yourselves for chrissakes.  90% of the crap he is posting can be figured out by anyone with half a brain.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Its only tampering if we contact either the players or their agents. 

On the stadium front, I seriously doubt the south newstead idea unless there are major infrastructure changes we don't know about. 

Correct, I'm wrong

7 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Dude’s an absolute clown.  I honestly don’t care if what he is posting is true or false at this point.  I can only take so much douchbaggery, and he is dripping with it.  

I can’t believe how some of you guys are kissing his ass the way you are.  Have some respect for yourselves for chrissakes.  90% of the crap he is posting can be figured out by anyone with half a brain.

He guarantees that Webb is going to score this Sunday in either a run play or trick play.  lol.   Way to narrow it down dude.   By nature any play Webb runs is a trick play because, other than injury, that is the only time Webb plays QB - if they are trying to confuse (a.k.a. trick) the opponent.

That isn't insider knowledge.  That is a friggen guess.    Dude is a fake.    Absolutely nothing insider about that, because even McDermott himself can't tell you if Webb is going to score Sunday.  :lol:

And he is hanging his hat on it as if Webb scores it proves him right about everything he has been saying so far.  :lol:

5 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Exactly. 

My guess is that it is the exact same guy who comes on here and does the Jimmy Spags routine.

Edited by PolishDave

12 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Like ME 

10 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

He guarantees that Webb is going to score this Sunday in either or run play or trick play.  lol.

That isn't insider knowledge.  That is a friggen guess.    Dude is a fake.    Absolutely nothing insider about that, because even McDermott himself can't tell you if Webb is going to score Sunday.  :lol:

And he is hanging his hat on it as if Webb scores it proves him right about everything he has been saying so far.  :lol:

If that's what happens, meaning Webb scores by running it in or a trick play and DD says "I told ya that would happen" then the fix is in. He's telling you how a game is going to  happen. Who's going to score and how. DD doesn't need to buy land near where a new stadium will be. Just bet loads of money on the games and get rich because you already know how things are going to turn out.

Edited by RobH063

50 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

He needs attention. I say we give it to him here before he goes and jumps through a flaming folding table. Is that what you want to happen??  

• Like (+1) 1