More from obd

If I could make a suggestion?

Have someone else write your posts. Grammar, punctuation, and laying off the insults and such would go a long way for your credibility.

Edited by Luka
  • Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Oh come on.  The organization hurts itself without any outside help.  We’re not talking about valuable trade secrets here.

The organization seems pretty air tight with the info since the new regime got there. What are you referring to?

Just now, Bangarang said:

Go ahead and post it. That should increase your credibility.

The issue is making it public is detrimental to the team, furthermore anyone he sends it to would need to have the same philosophy and responsibility to safe guard its revelations.

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Regardless of the outcome of the season, major changes in front office as McDermott solidifies his position in the organization.  Pegula is enamored with him.  Long term employees will be leaving.  Don’t believe when it is reported that they are retiring.  

Long term employees????

Isn't the whole staff new?  

you are all over tbe and place with silliness.   

1 minute ago, BigBuff423 said:

The issue is making it public is detrimental to the team, furthermore anyone he sends it to would need to have the same philosophy and responsibility to safe guard its revelations.

So why dangle it out there like some carrot on a stick?

Just now, BigBuff423 said:

Russ Brandon?

Isnt going anywhere.

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

This guy is FoS. He has no such memo. 

That seems obvious at this point. Seems like every 20 minutes there is some breaking news out of Dunkirk. He got too much attention and he wants to keep that going.

A  liar? I told this site on Monday that peterman injury more serious than reported and Webb will play larger role on Sunday and Logan Thomas taking snaps.  What did McDermott say at this press conference today.  Is peterman out? Yes!!   Is Webb second string? Yes!    Is Logan Thomas taking snaps? Yes.  Was my source wrong? I don’t think so

You are so full of it dude.  

Comcussions usually take over a week to clear.    

And dont use Tre’ as an example because the hit to the head was completely different.  

My source was fired by the Bills.  The front office is knows about the posts and are doing an internal investigation.  He thinks it is funny

Gee I wonder why.   He imagineary that he is can’t be trusted to let you blab. 

You should pay him for him his lost paycheck 

43 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

How did I know about peterman not playing on Monday and Webb taking a bigger role and Thomas taking snaps.  All true or not.  No news had been reported until today.  So when the retirements are announced, you heard it here first.  But hey are not retirements. Look for changes on training and medical staff as well. Big changes are a coming there too

Clueless says what?

The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.   People want to buy the land but don’t want to do the reseacch for it.  Something for nothing.  I am old school. I have given enough clues.  Work and you will find it.  Dorthy had to go down the yellow brick road.  That is what is wrong with our country

I actually agree. If Dorothy hadn't gone down that yellow brick road, our country wouldn't have been a disaster. Obviously. 

The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.   People want to buy the land but don’t want to do the reseacch for it.  Something for nothing.  I am old school. I have given enough clues.  Work and you will find it.  Dorthy had to go down the yellow brick road.  That is what is wrong with our country

tenor.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

Do we still have the midget trainer???  I think he's been a problem. 

yup saw him briefly few weeks back on the tele just before they cut to a commercial......i say leave that dude alone...he's a staple for this organization......

17 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

So did he PM.anyone said memo? Let's put this to rest. 

3 minutes ago, Big C said:

I would like to see this. Please pm me.

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Ya add me to that list

Sorry guys. Russ Brandon got him with a sniper shot just before DD hit the 'Send' button.

• Haha (+1) 1