More from obd

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Are people really asking to receive a non-existent memo via PM? 

The “internal memo”  could be a Bleacher Report article naming all the potential Free Agents. I mean, that’s the info he claims to have. I saw no mention of priority. Maybe I missed it...

Just now, HappyDays said:

Look I'm drunk so you better produce that memo

Are you having a “Happy Day”? :)

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Yeah right. Now you share

I will stop sharing anytime the majority people tell me stop sharing the truth

I am sharing this stuff because they fired my friend.

As your attorney. I advise you to take a hit out of

the little brown bottle in my shaving kit. You won't need much, just a tiny taste. 

Forgot to mention. On Monday my source reported Glenn was damaged goods and would be out for the season.   Glenn on injured reserve.  Two for two this week. Make fun all you want. But he told me about peterman, Webb and Thomas plus the surprise Webb package for this Sunday.   It is not a memo but an email. And FYI I have shared the email with others on the board

Check out my earlier posts and tell me which is not true

Edited by Dunkirk Don
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Forgot to mention. On Monday my source reported Glenn was damaged goods and would be out for the season.   Glenn on injured reserve.  Two for two this week. Make fun all you want. But he told me about peterman, Webb and Thomas plus the surprise Webb package for this Sunday.   It is not a memo but an email. And FYI I have shared the email with others on the board

People will question yiur credibility, but they'll still read it. So keep the updates coming

• Like (+1) 3

On 12/12/2017 at 7:22 PM, 3rdand12 said:

They should bring in a  Canadian Brewers Retail store set up. Just every Canadian beer we cannot get here and plenty of it.

all the best Canadiens beer at the ready. They could put it next to Wegmans. I might go to a game again before i die.

interesting about Cousins , but i feel we have seen inklings in the media since pre season ( ? )

As long as said Brewers Retail sells Yuengling I'm good with that. Shame we can't get it in Canada.

• Like (+1) 1

I know people will say I could have predicted this or that but the difference is you didn’t and I did.  Everything my source has told me and I have posted have been spot on but yet you guys make fun of me.  I don’t understand the hate.  On Monday when I posted this stuff  if it didn’t come true, yes roast me and I will shut up.   It it has all been true. 

Edited by Dunkirk Don
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I know people will say I could have predicted this or that but the difference is you didn’t and I did.  Everything my source has told me and I have posted have been spot on but yet you guys make fun of me.  I don’t understand the hate.  On Monday when I posted this stuff didn’t come true, yes roast me and I will shut up.   It it has all been true.

Not everyone.  I like your posts.  Keep them coming.  I'll read the PM if you send it.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Part of me wants to see the memo previously mentioned. Part of me doesn't want to be a sucker either. 

It has been shared with two members that have supported me from day one and it blew their minds.  They have the information after this posting. I am going dark but will appear when the stadium announcement come out this spring. I will be much richer.  When cousins or smith are our next qb and the two or three long term employees retire, remember Dunkirk don said it first.  Tell Chris Brown, Matthews is not coming back (fan Friday article)we have zero interest and Glenn will be dealt

Dunkirk don signing off

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

It has been shared with two members that have supported me from day one and it blew their minds.  They have the information after this posting. I am going dark but will appear when the stadium announcement come out this spring. I will be much richer.  When cousins or smith are our next qb and the two or three long term employees retire, remember Dunkirk don said it first.  Tell Chris Brown, Matthews is not coming back (fan Friday article)we have zero interest and Glenn will be dealt

Dunkirk don signing off

So I guess Chris brown isn't getting fired then. And I like matthews but didn't think he'd be back. He really hasent been productive for us. Still, if they worked out a reasonable deal I'd like him back 

50 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I know people will say I could have predicted this or that but the difference is you didn’t and I did.  Everything my source has told me and I have posted have been spot on but yet you guys make fun of me.  I don’t understand the hate.  On Monday when I posted this stuff  if it didn’t come true, yes roast me and I will shut up.   It it has all been true. 

Pay no attention to those who seek to discredit your posts. Just put it out there and let time be your vindication. All good and thanks, keep ‘em coming.

45 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Dunkirk don signing off

Dumpkoff Dan has been signing off for days yet here he is.   

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, PolishDave said:

You've been suckered.

Gotcha!

Nah, I’m good...he can put it out there and I’ll just let time do the telling. For me? I’d rather there be information to debate than none at all...but thank you for your concern.

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I didn't receive anything and I was the first to ask so I'm going to have to assume you're full of ****. You just lost yourself one of your few supporters. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Wayne Arnold said:

I didn't receive anything and I was the first to ask so I'm going to have to assume you're full of ****. You just lost yourself one of your few supporters. 

Welcome to the suckers club.   We are taking new members and expect membership to grow rapidly in the near future.  :D

11 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Dumpkoff Dan has been signing off for days yet here he is.   

In the other thread he said he was "going dark" :lol: Or is he going rogue? :o Maybe Don is Doug and Doug is his own source since he refers to himself in the 3rd person? He's just going away for a few because he has a paid dinner date to attend to. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, H2o said:

In the other thread he said he was "going dark" :lol: Or is he going rogue? :o Maybe Don is Doug and Doug is his own source since he refers to himself in the 3rd person? He's just going away for a few because he has a paid dinner date to attend to. :thumbsup:

Or, is Doug in investment banking these days? Is his middle name Donald?  And how did he feel about Dunkirk? 

5 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

Welcome to the suckers club.   We are taking new members and expect membership to grow rapidly in the near future.  :D

Need a list of all the suckers for DD I'm doubting their ability to contribute when the real season starts. The offseason.

Internet 101 when a guy is typing like a caveman he is using some sort of puppet account and doesn't want posters recognizing his style. 

12 minutes ago, Cruiserplayer said:

What a conundrum. As a fan I want to know all of these tidbits especially the free agent targets. However I don’t want anyone else to know!

Exactly what I've been thinking.

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

Need a list of all the suckers for DD I'm doubting their ability to contribute when the real season starts. The offseason.

Internet 101 when a guy is typing like a caveman he is using some sort of puppet account and doesn't want posters recognizing his style. 

Oh, lots of cavemen hang out with investment bankers, don’t they? That Geico guy was in some pretty lofty circles. 

3 hours ago, BigBuff423 said:

The issue is making it public is detrimental to the team, furthermore anyone he sends it to would need to have the same philosophy and responsibility to safe guard its revelations.

So it can not be proved or disproved?  Interesting how that works out.

2 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Dunkirk don signing off

To many message board tough guys around here. This is why we can't have nice things.

At the very least Dunkirk Don was a fun read.

Thanks for what was shared, DD.