Do you realize who we might face in the playoffs?

Not to be rude, but if we make the playoffs I suspect we will get embarrassed but I will still take the experience just to end the drought and give a coach/gm duo the credibility the casuals around here need to stick around for a few years and actually build something.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Woodman19 said:

Not to be rude, but if we make the playoffs I suspect we will get embarrassed but I will still take the experience just to end the drought and give a coach/gm duo the credibility the casuals around here need to stick around for a few years and actually build something.

Get embarrassed playing the Jaguars or titans? You should watch more football. 

3 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

If the Bills make the playoffs, it will almost certainly be as the 6th seed, which means they will travel to face the #3 seed. The #3 seed will almost certainly be the AFC South winner, which has a 50% chance of being... The Titans.

Bills at Titans, 18 years later.

And if history repeats itself, McDermott will bench Taylor for Peterman.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Last thing I'm worried about right now is the playoffs.

You folks realize that the Bills are most likely going to have to beat the Patriots at least once cause they don't hold any tiebreakers over the Ravens, who have a good shot to be 9-7.

And we all know how easy it is for the Bills to beat Brady as that 3-26 record against him will attest.

I'm just praying that the VERY, VERY UNLIKELY happens and the Pats lay an egg in Orchad Park this week. Will never happen though.

2 hours ago, macaroni said:

I'm hoping for us to play the Jags .... I live about 160 miles south of Jax and WILL be in attendance.

I was thinking of flying down for that but idk. If they were to lose, I should probably just be at my house so I can lock myself and my misery alone in my room.

3 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

If the Bills make the playoffs, it will almost certainly be as the 6th seed, which means they will travel to face the #3 seed. The #3 seed will almost certainly be the AFC South winner, which has a 50% chance of being... The Titans.

Break down 18 and you 6+6+6, 666. Bad things man, bad things.

27 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Surely he couldnt play that bad twice.

Surely he couldn’t play that bad once! But there is was!  YIKES! 

Hopefully with a little protection he’s still an NFL QB on some level. He just didn’t stand a chance there. 

31 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Last thing I'm worried about right now is the playoffs.

You folks realize that the Bills are most likely going to have to beat the Patriots at least once cause they don't hold any tiebreakers over the Ravens, who have a good shot to be 9-7.

And we all know how easy it is for the Bills to beat Brady as that 3-26 record against him will attest.

I'm just praying that the VERY, VERY UNLIKELY happens and the Pats lay an egg in Orchad Park this week. Will never happen though.

If the Ravens win against the Lions this week our tiebreaker position will definitely improve.  

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Who would catch more passes if the Bills played the Jags? Ramsey and Bouye or Bills WRs?

Lol, a fair question.

If KB is in the line up and healthy, there's a chance for the Bills WR's...

14 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Who would catch more passes if the Bills played the Jags? Ramsey and Bouye or Bills WRs?

11 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Common man, if DC Tom is correct, the answer is Adoree Jackson, Logan Ryan  and Byard , their DBs

On 12/1/2017 at 8:24 AM, DC Tom said:

Why? Because Ralph Wilson demanded it ? :-)

11 minutes ago, Sweats said:

If we face the Titans, i'm sure we'll find a way to lose it in spectacular fashion.

The Titans who were the Houston Oilers melted away a 30-3 lead to lose the WC against the Bills.

The Bills returned the compliment by blowing away the Music City Miracle. 

Now it will be the turn for the Titans to bungle it !!...That is if we make it there

On 11/30/2017 at 6:37 PM, The Bills Blog said:

Redemption time!

On 11/30/2017 at 7:15 PM, Woodman19 said:

Why do you assume that?  Have you even watched the Titans or Jags?  Both are as flawed as the Bills in their own ways.  In fact, outside of NE and Pitt, there are no really good teams in the AFC.  The AFCW winner might be 8-8.