Youse guys even suck at sucking

Long time no talk guys but I thought I'd drop in cause we play each other week one. Weird year huh? With us both trying to suck and all.

I get what the Jets is doing even if I don't like it. I root for them to win all the time and I can't help it none. But they is playing for their stud QB for years to come. Probably that kid from California and can you imagine the money that kid can make when he wins a bunch of Super Bowls for a legendary team like the Jets?

I don't get what youse is doing though. Your team was bad but not really bad when you had Watkins. Now you have Shady and some other good guys but not great and your Qb is just pretty bad, not really really bad and so you is probably going to win a few games and not get the kid from California. Those new guys you got running things sure dress like nerds but they don't seem so smart like nerds. And plus no way that kid goes to Buffalo anyway seeing he could hold out and go to the Jets like Eli did with the Chargers and Giants. No way. And that's even considering San Diego is beautiful Eli holded out. No way does this kid go to Buffalo or Cleveland. He wants the Jets like Jim Kelly did but things are different now and he will be able to choose.

So who does you guys think you is gonna get for a rookie QB next year? I didn't pay much attention to the guys after our guy. Do they suck a lot or is any of them any good? I feel bad for you guys because I wouldn't mind if you finished second to us every year for the next 20 or so while we dominate. I hate the Patriots and Dolphins much more even though if I go on a trip to Miami I get lots of ladies while I'm there. Trust me I don't do that when I go to the Buffalo games.

So I guess the bottom line is that I will be rooting for the Jets to smack you around the field all day like usual but then end up losing instead. Maybe we'll do that thing we learned from you about not picking up the kickoff in the end zone. It will be a long year but worth it.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long time no talk guys but I thought I'd drop in cause we play each other week one. Weird year huh? With us both trying to suck and all.

I get what the Jets is doing even if I don't like it. I root for them to win all the time and I can't help it none. But they is playing for their stud QB for years to come. Probably that kid from California and can you imagine the money that kid can make when he wins a bunch of Super Bowls for a legendary team like the Jets?

I don't get what youse is doing though. Your team was bad but not really bad when you had Watkins. Now you have Shady and some other good guys but not great and your Qb is just pretty bad, not really really bad and so you is probably going to win a few games and not get the kid from California. Those new guys you got running things sure dress like nerds but they don't seem so smart like nerds. And plus no way that kid goes to Buffalo anyway seeing he could hold out and go to the Jets like Eli did with the Chargers and Giants. No way. And that's even considering San Diego is beautiful Eli holded out. No way does this kid go to Buffalo or Cleveland. He wants the Jets like Jim Kelly did but things are different now and he will be able to choose.

So who does you guys think you is gonna get for a rookie QB next year? I didn't pay much attention to the guys after our guy. Do they suck a lot or is any of them any good? I feel bad for you guys because I wouldn't mind if you finished second to us every year for the next 20 or so while we dominate. I hate the Patriots and Dolphins much more even though if I go on a trip to Miami I get lots of ladies while I'm there. Trust me I don't do that when I go to the Buffalo games.

So I guess the bottom line is that I will be rooting for the Jets to smack you around the field all day like usual but then end up losing instead. Maybe we'll do that thing we learned from you about not picking up the kickoff in the end zone. It will be a long year but worth it.

I can't understand why that would be.

This is like the Sound and the Fury mixed with Of Mice and Men. Love it! Has to be fiction. Has to be.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch, Jimmy, if that even is your real name. We're gonna suck pretty bad this year. Good chance we out suck your Jets at the rate we are going, then who will have the last laugh. In the battle of suck our sucktitude is gonna shine through, and I hope you come back to eat your crow after the suckbowl in week one!

Don't count your chickens before they hatch, Jimmy, if that even is your real name. We're gonna suck pretty bad this year. Good chance we out suck your Jets at the rate we are going, then who will have the last laugh. In the battle of suck our sucktitude is gonna shine through, and I hope you come back to eat your crow after the suckbowl in week one!

Maybe you could figure out my name if I punched you hard in the forehead while I was wearing my ring and when you woke up next Monday you could look in the mirror and see my initials on your melon. Does that sound pretty good or you wanna take my word for it?

And I think the Jets is gonna suck plenty fine thank you very much. Did you even get to see some of the preseason stuff? Oh my God it is bad. They got this mick guy name uh Clown playing QB. His name is actually McClown. Show me an Irish guy that ain't gonna get beat up in a man sport. Connor McGregor just got whooped good by a guy who got back in his wheelchair after the fight. And his backup is some Jewish kid. We is gonna suck all right but even if we won against youse there is still no way that kid accepts gettin drafted to Buffalo. He has too much star power and needs to be in NYC.

But why did you guys trade Watkins though? You coulda kept him and had him fake an injury or had him play the jets and get actually hurt. Then you coulda had him next year when you get your unferior guy to play QB.

Edited by Jimmy Spagnola

Welcome back Jimmy, How have you been? Bills are a cluster f@uck this year. They're trading away players right before the start of the season, but claim to want to win this year. It makes no sense. They're stockpiling draft picks in 2018 (have two in each of the first three rounds), so they're planning on drafting a QB. It would make more sense to bomb out this year (like the Jets) that way the Bills would have a better shot at drafting a franchise QB, vice having to package a ton of those picks to move up in the draft (assuming there's a team willing to move back). What can I say, the Bills are the Cleveland Browns of the AFC East.

Watkins is a broke dick (always hurt). He was going to want a boat load of money next year and the Bills weren't going to give it to him.

P.S. - You were right about Wrecks Ryan, he was a bad coach!

Edited by Jerry Jabber