Youse guys even suck at sucking

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got five knuckles which can do that for ya. Wise guy.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Ha. Oh, wow I got a good laugh out of that one...oh wow, i'm still laughing.

Long time no talk guys but I thought I'd drop in cause we play each other week one. Weird year huh? With us both trying to suck and all.

I get what the Jets is doing even if I don't like it. I root for them to win all the time and I can't help it none. But they is playing for their stud QB for years to come. Probably that kid from California and can you imagine the money that kid can make when he wins a bunch of Super Bowls for a legendary team like the Jets?

I don't get what youse is doing though. Your team was bad but not really bad when you had Watkins. Now you have Shady and some other good guys but not great and your Qb is just pretty bad, not really really bad and so you is probably going to win a few games and not get the kid from California. Those new guys you got running things sure dress like nerds but they don't seem so smart like nerds. And plus no way that kid goes to Buffalo anyway seeing he could hold out and go to the Jets like Eli did with the Chargers and Giants. No way. And that's even considering San Diego is beautiful Eli holded out. No way does this kid go to Buffalo or Cleveland. He wants the Jets like Jim Kelly did but things are different now and he will be able to choose.

So who does you guys think you is gonna get for a rookie QB next year? I didn't pay much attention to the guys after our guy. Do they suck a lot or is any of them any good? I feel bad for you guys because I wouldn't mind if you finished second to us every year for the next 20 or so while we dominate. I hate the Patriots and Dolphins much more even though if I go on a trip to Miami I get lots of ladies while I'm there. Trust me I don't do that when I go to the Buffalo games.

So I guess the bottom line is that I will be rooting for the Jets to smack you around the field all day like usual but then end up losing instead. Maybe we'll do that thing we learned from you about not picking up the kickoff in the end zone. It will be a long year but worth it.

You da MAN bro! 😁

Edited by MILFHUNTER#518

Long time no talk guys but I thought I'd drop in cause we play each other week one. Weird year huh? With us both trying to suck and all.

I get what the Jets is doing even if I don't like it. I root for them to win all the time and I can't help it none. But they is playing for their stud QB for years to come. Probably that kid from California and can you imagine the money that kid can make when he wins a bunch of Super Bowls for a legendary team like the Jets?

I don't get what youse is doing though. Your team was bad but not really bad when you had Watkins. Now you have Shady and some other good guys but not great and your Qb is just pretty bad, not really really bad and so you is probably going to win a few games and not get the kid from California. Those new guys you got running things sure dress like nerds but they don't seem so smart like nerds. And plus no way that kid goes to Buffalo anyway seeing he could hold out and go to the Jets like Eli did with the Chargers and Giants. No way. And that's even considering San Diego is beautiful Eli holded out. No way does this kid go to Buffalo or Cleveland. He wants the Jets like Jim Kelly did but things are different now and he will be able to choose.

So who does you guys think you is gonna get for a rookie QB next year? I didn't pay much attention to the guys after our guy. Do they suck a lot or is any of them any good? I feel bad for you guys because I wouldn't mind if you finished second to us every year for the next 20 or so while we dominate. I hate the Patriots and Dolphins much more even though if I go on a trip to Miami I get lots of ladies while I'm there. Trust me I don't do that when I go to the Buffalo games.

So I guess the bottom line is that I will be rooting for the Jets to smack you around the field all day like usual but then end up losing instead. Maybe we'll do that thing we learned from you about not picking up the kickoff in the end zone. It will be a long year but worth it.

Made me laugh out loud.

I still remember a time when I thought that was true. But I was apparently wrong.

So my take away from this thread is that it's ok to denigrate and ridicule certain Bills fans who come here to talk about their team, but when a knuckle dragger spouts barely legible crap it's met with shouts of joy .

I live in NYC born and raised. The Jets definitely don't play in the 5 boroughs.

Never could comprehend that. Yet they're called, a NY team... Only 1 REAL NY team as far as I'm concerned.

The only argument I have against the Giants/JEsts fans when they talk feces.

Spags we tried to show you guys how to tank on the last game of the season when we sat our starting qb who sliced you up in previous games.

You green dopes took the bait and got your meaningless win, which did nothing but slide us up in the draft and move you down. Because of that we got the 10th spot where KC panicked and offered us next year's first rounder so they could grab Mahomes. If we didn't tank that game we don't get that trade, which will be some massive leverage next March.

It's called planning ya big italian salami. fuggedaboddit. Two years ago at the last game of the year we beat ya and you missed the playoffs, then last year we lose on purpose and beat you again in the draft. All that Jersey sludge is making you fellas estupido.

I like that you sea slugs drafted two awesome safeties, especially Jamal Adams. Can't wait for him to whiff on Shady and Tyrod in his first NFL game. It's not like tackling college punks out there.

Dem Miami chicks do love dem Jets boys though, so you win there. Gotta speak Cuban tho, an that aint even a language, it's a sangwich

careful spags......beane may orchestrate TT still being in concussion protocol for week #1.

player safety (cough, tanking)

bills lose and take the early lead for the first overall pick

Whatever because that California kid ain't going to Buffalo. He will just hold out for a trade like Eli because the big city money and glory is what can make his career. What is he going to do in Buffalo? It is cute and all but what kind of money can he get? What is he going to do a commercial for the local sub shop or VFW or mini golf? The Jets is a worldwide brand on toppa making money in the big city. Sorry guys but we got him. Maybe you can get the QB from Iowa for Nebraska or some other podunk place if they is any good. Like I said I don't mind you guys, you just gotta be realistic.

And you all the tough guys in here remember that if I drop you off the fire escape on the highest building in Buffalo you might survive the 4 story drop but it's still gonna hurt. So don't get all mouthy. I'm just talkin football.

Whatever because that California kid ain't going to Buffalo. He will just hold out for a trade like Eli because the big city money and glory is what can make his career. What is he going to do in Buffalo? It is cute and all but what kind of money can he get? What is he going to do a commercial for the local sub shop or VFW or mini golf? The Jets is a worldwide brand on toppa making money in the big city. Sorry guys but we got him. Maybe you can get the QB from Iowa for Nebraska or some other podunk place if they is any good. Like I said I don't mind you guys, you just gotta be realistic.

And you all the tough guys in here remember that if I drop you off the fire escape on the highest building in Buffalo you might survive the 4 story drop but it's still gonna hurt. So don't get all mouthy. I'm just talkin football.

Just an FYI: Darnold is his name and what is he going to do in New Jersey? Go to AC, do some blow and drag race with Sheldon Richardson?

Actually, that sounds like a lot of fun... Nvm.

Edited by Captain Murica

Sadly, Spags, if we combined the best of the Bills and the best of the Jets, we'd still lose to the Pats*.

That's actually an interesting thought (include the Dolphins too). What would the best AFC East team be vs. the Pats?

QB - Tyrod

RB - Shady

WR- Parker, Landry, Matthews

OL - Glenn, Incognito, Pouncey, Tunsil, James

TE - Julius Thomas

DE - Wake, Wilkerson

DT - Suh, Williams

LB - Timmons, Brown, Kiko

CB - White, Claiborne

S- Adams, Jones

HC - Gase

Something like that? Would that team beat the Pats?

Edited by Kirby Jackson

That's actually an interesting thought (include the Dolphins too). What would the best AFC East team be vs. the Pats?

QB - Tyrod

RB - Shady

WR- Parker, Landry, Matthews

OL - Glenn, Incognito, Pouncey, Tunsil, James

TE - Julius Thomas

DE - Wake, Wilkerson

DT - Suh, Williams

LB - Timmons, Brown, Kiko

CB - White, Claiborne

S- Adams, Jones

HC - Gase

Something like that? Would that team beat the Pats?

no but the DL is nasty.