You don't F with Cam Newton

Just Jack

Pathetic.

Players, and even former players, need to be above that. Dont let some nobody trigger you with trash talk. You are literally the bigger person - be the bigger person.

edit:

Thanks to @Buffalo_Stampede for clarifying that he was trying to break up a fight and got jumped. That makes more sense. Using his size and status to get in between a couple of dummies who were ruining an event.

Good on Cam. Too bad dummies are gonna dummy.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

6’5” 240, yeah, probably not a guy to get in a fist fight with. Took 3 guys to kind of hold him back. 

Cam was shrugging off and plowing over NFL line backers and DE’s if you think a regular person stands a chance…

There was a video a few years ago of 14 year olds heckling Cam at his own football camp.  Now dudes are throwing haymakers at him? SMH.   Just something about the guy's persona that he does not get any respect as a former NFL player and excellent College player.  He's giving his time, you'd think people would be cool with that.

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

There was a video a few years ago of 14 year olds heckling Cam at his own football camp.  Now dudes are throwing haymakers at him? SMH.   Just something about the guy's persona that he does not get any respect as a former NFL player and excellent College player.  He's giving his time, you'd think people would be cool with that.

That’s true, I lost respect for him in that superbowl loss not going after the loose ball, but after watching some off his podcasting I’m coming around on him as an ex NFL player podcaster with some interesting takes.

28 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Pathetic.

Players, and even former players, need to be above that. Dont let some nobody trigger you with trash talk. You are literally the bigger person - be the bigger person.

Exactly. A rich and famous millionaire ex ball player. A once MVP and on top of the world. Just a few years later getting in brawls in public places with other street trash. 

23 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

He was breaking up the fight and got jumped.

seriously, there is no reason for it. Stay out of it. The fact that he was that close to be involved is either a testament to how stupid he is in the first place for being there. Or stupid and thuggish enough because he knew and put himself there. 

know your surroundings. 

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

He was breaking up the fight and got jumped.

even more reason to stay out of it. one of these guys ends up injured and he's not a part of it they're going to go after Cam. The best thing he can do is what anyone should do - gtfo.

only when you're forced to is there a need to step into action. this was not one of those times. the chances of a gun or weapon being present were tremendous.

8 minutes ago, boyst said:

even more reason to stay out of it. one of these guys ends up injured and he's not a part of it they're going to go after Cam. The best thing he can do is what anyone should do - gtfo.

only when you're forced to is there a need to step into action. this was not one of those times. the chances of a gun or weapon being present were tremendous.

You didn’t seem to feel this way when you threw @CountryCletus into a tree at Hammer’s Lot. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

You didn’t seem to feel this way when you threw @CountryCletus into a tree at Hammer’s Lot. 

Dont kink shame us 🏳️‍🌈

So this past TBDHOt he sent his son over to me sitting on my tailgate with someone else. He walks up to me and says "so you think you're the toughest guy here?" I played along and said some *****, cuz why not. He kept saying he could take me, etc. so I finally said something to the effect like "ok, we can go.  Step back." And I hoped off the tailgate quick and grabbed him quick. He didn't expect that. But I pulled him in close and began swaying and slow dancing with him. Cletus who put him up to it lost his ***** with whoever else (maybe 6-8 people) was watching from afar. Mrs Cletus was concerned, rightfully. 

I danced with him again at the playoff game. It shall now be a tradition.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

20 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Pathetic.

edit:

Thanks to @Buffalo_Stampede for clarifying that he was trying to break up a fight and got jumped. That makes more sense. Using his size and status to get in between a couple of dummies who were ruining an event.

Good on Cam. Too bad dummies are gonna dummy.

Let me guess were they drinking alcohol or 

so what was this about?  cam newton runs some 7 on 7 flag thing and he manages a team that got into some kind of bad blood with another team?  was this right after a game or something?  did he cast a dark spell on them?  is that what the hat is about?

so confused.

18 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Now it makes some sense.

Certainly Cam has heard every insult possible about the way he dresses.   No way three guys jump him or for him to be annoyed and attack anyone, esp at a charity event.

someone of his notoriety need to avoid it completely. 

one little thing goes wrong and he could be liable.

19 hours ago, zow2 said:

Asking that kid about his dad was a pretty hilarious comeback

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.