Wild card round - Steelers @ Bills - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

We should have punted.

I’m glad McD disagrees.

I never want a coach that would punt at our 32 yard line. 

Most likely scenario, we flip the field by 20 yards. Rather just go for it on 4th down than do that.

Just now, HappyDays said:

Protection fail plus no receiver separation. I still don't know if the supporting cast around Josh is good enough to make a real Super Bowl run.

Harty showed some juice, so not sure why Murray is split out wide. 

Why is he out there? 

7 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

So does this mean they are gonna go for it every 4th down ? They have to have some kind of solution in the event of this scenario.  

Yes there is a solution but you do not need to know.  Martin punted although I prefer never needing to punt.

I already know what's coming. I can feel it. Again, this is why we don't blow teams out, no matter how big of a lead we get. We slowly find ways to let the other team back in. I have no faith in our defense right now.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

Just now, SirAndrew said:

I’m not sold on Brady, Allen’s brilliance saves everything. Brady isn’t special, this game plan looks disjointed. 

Brady needs to go. We need a smart innovative OC .

• Agree 1

If the strategy is to kick the kick off away with hopes of having a ball at the end of the half, and at the beginning of the second half, maybe making it a focus that the team doesn’t look like a pile of dog poop on those types of drives Would be a good idea 

Just now, HappyDays said:

Protection fail plus no receiver separation. I still don't know if the supporting cast around Josh is good enough to make a real Super Bowl run.

Coaching decisions killing this team…should be 21-0 at a minimum.  Pass, pass 49 yd FG is inexcusable with 2:20 left before half.