What's your confidence level going into the game today?

Virgil

17 minutes ago, JROC INTEL said:

I was at the snowy Bengals loss last season. After watching Joe Mixon seemingly run 5-6 yards per attempt I cant help but be concerned Najee Harris can’t do something similar. That being said I think we figure it out and get the job done. 

Anyone have thoughts on why this won’t be like the Bengals game where we are dominated physically?

No Frazier on one side. No Dorsey on the other.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

My confidence level is 6/10. Pittsburgh is used to bad conditions. And how full will the stadium be to cheer on the good guys? We need the 12th man.

I do believe there will be major changes IF the unthinkable happens and Pittsburgh wins. It would completely erase everything we accomplished from the Philly game onward. 

23 minutes ago, JROC INTEL said:

I was at the snowy Bengals loss last season. After watching Joe Mixon seemingly run 5-6 yards per attempt I cant help but be concerned Najee Harris can’t do something similar. That being said I think we figure it out and get the job done. 

Anyone have thoughts on why this won’t be like the Bengals game where we are dominated physically?

This is where I'm at.  The Bengals game last season broke my confidence in this team.  All I can think about is Harris barreling down our defense.

However, we have a much better play-caller running the defense this season, and I am trying to be optimistic.

• Like (+1) 1

After seeing what happened against the Jets, Pats****, Broncos, Giants....I will never experience pre-game confidence again.

Then again, I'm a huge loser.

29 minutes ago, JROC INTEL said:

Dequan is back

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Rubes said:

After seeing what happened against the Jets, Pats****, Broncos, Giants....I will never experience pre-game confidence again.

Then again, I'm a huge loser.

i just hope this isn’t like those games where we seem like we are actively trying to lose. 

if we play well and still lose, then I am fine. If we are just dropping balls, and making other unforced errors, then I will be despondent. 

There's a sliver of worry.  The seventh seeds are Green Bay and Pittsburgh.  Two proud organizations with longtime playoff pedigree.  And we saw what Green Bay did yesterday as big underdogs so it gives me pause.

24 minutes ago, BillsFanJ said:

This is where I'm at.  The Bengals game last season broke my confidence in this team.  All I can think about is Harris barreling down our defense.

However, we have a much better play-caller running the defense this season, and I am trying to be optimistic.

Ahhh !  You're having the same nightmare I am.

But I'm trying too, trying hard....

• Like (+1) 1

Not too confident. With blue-collar teams like this, it doesn't take much to lose. A blown assignment or missed tackle to give them points, then lousy field position all game mixed in with a few drops or penalties at key moments, and suddenly you're down by four late in the fourth quarter backed up with one time out. 

Allen is the X factor, though. If he's on, it doesn't matter if the line sucks, his receivers drop balls, or Bass misses kicks. He'll win through sheer will power. 

In short, we have a Hulk, and they don't. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Breakout Squad said:

Just curious did you think the Packers would win? I thought the Cowboys would take them down. 

No, but the Cowboys do not typically do well with pressure.

Haha you gotta love the comments in here-Bills have won 6 of 7, 5 in a row, Pittsburgh has had a couple of good running games, down several starters on defense, playing their 3rd string QB.

Some Bills “fans” on here-not very confident at all because of the snow 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Just now, Nephilim17 said:

Pretty damn high. I expect a win. A loss would be shocking and massive cause for concern.

If we win and don't get injured, all good.

This is where I'm at.  I expect a win and a loss would be unacceptable and catastrophic really.  Also, if we were to lose somehow, we weren't going very far anyway.  So either way I'm pretty calm about this one.  Next week, however, will probably be different.

• Like (+1) 1

I don't think this is going to be as easy as most on here think. Mike Tomlin is 1 of the best head coaches in football and can make even cast offs into playoff contenders. I expect alot of ground and pound which we;ve improved upon but are not always good at defending plus they will do a bunch of screen passes to Warren which we've been absolutely abysmal defending this season like always. 

Not having to defend against TJ Watt is huge, he is the Josh Allen of the Pittsburgh Steelers, heart and soul but they have excellent leaders in Minkah Fitzpatrick, Cameron Heyward and Highsmith to go along with a great rookie CB in Joey Porter Jr. I do think we win but I think this is going to be a close 1, if I were a betting man I'd take the Steelers plus 10 but think we win by 2 FG's but i hope I'm wrong and we just bowl over them.

• Agree 1

54 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Haha you gotta love the comments in here-Bills have won 6 of 7, 5 in a row, Pittsburgh has had a couple of good running games, down several starters on defense, playing their 3rd string QB.

Some Bills “fans” on here-not very confident at all because of the snow 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

We played Miami last year down several starers on defense and playing their 3rd string QB and boy, we made that game look a lot harder than it needed to be 😂

6 minutes ago, MJS said:

A little less confident without Rasul Douglas. But still confident.

If there is a game to not have him then this one is it. If the Bills win, we will need him for Mahomes. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.