Wilkins getting grabby w/ Josh Allen yet again ???

1 minute ago, Prospector said:

It is almost suspension worthy in my opinion. How else do you stop it... he obviously won't stop on his own

Yeah he’s a sexual deviant who’s using the “anything goes under the pile” that players often speak of as a cloak for his predatory behaviour.

• Agree 1

Wilkins is a creep. Always has been. It's mind blowing to me that he keeps getting away with this.

7 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Hey I am not going to leave out the power bottoms here. Though Wilkins certainly knows what it's like to be dominated by Josh Allen.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Went through the thread, and I didn’t see one person mentioned the obvious

Josh Allen owns the fins

Wilkins is doing that trying to piss him off and get them out of his game

Or a penalty, or a scrum that gets someone ejected. Again, I am surprised that his continued scummy behavior isn't getting punished.

To continue my earlier comments, sounds like Wilkins is being a brat and waiting for daddy Allen to punish him.

3 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Wilkins is a creep. Did anyone else notice this happen again ? This dude belongs on a sex offender registry, not a football field. 

yep, during the game.  Allen was trying to get up after a Schnow Plow play and got mad and yelled at him and the ref....Ref did nothing as usual. 

I would be interested on what Miami fans think about this... do they even know? 

On a side note, next year, is it possible to sign a player who has no shot at even making a practice squad, and suit him up for one game to go out and kick Wilkins in the nards as hard as he possibly can? It would be worth the 15 yarder, and if/when the player gets suspended, pay him more than he would make in a normal year and cut him.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Prospector said:

On a side note, next year, is it possible to sign a player who has no shot at even making a practice squad, and suit him up for one game to go out and kick Wilkins in the nards as hard as he possibly can? It would be worth the 15 yarder, and if/when the player gets suspended, pay him more than he would make in a normal year and cut him.

Position: backup kicker/punter.

Edited by Warcodered

5 minutes ago, Prospector said:

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Prospector said:

People have known about this sodomite for a while. 

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Josh Allen owns the fins

Yup.  And he hates losing to us.  As evinced by the fact that he wasn’t out there for kneel downs (at least not that I saw). 

24 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

As evinced by the fact that he wasn’t out there for kneel downs (at least not that I saw). 

He probably knew what was likely to happen again

4 hours ago, DaggersEOD said:

I mean, that’s actually illegal in a law kind of way right? Outside of NFL jurisdiction. Couldn’t Allen legally file a police report?

Not saying he ever would/should but just because it’s on a football field, doesn’t make it NOT sexual assault right?? 

I would seriously consider filing after the season is over, just to embarrass him and give him the reputation he deserves.

I'd imagine Josh Allen is probably too proud to be the kid that goes tattling to the teacher though.

• Agree 1

50 minutes ago, Prospector said:

oooh oooh oooh , pick me, pick me!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Josh Allen owns the fins

Doesn’t explain the other examples of him doing it to different players.

4 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

During the game Wilkins said something to Josh after a play, Josh completely ignored him and pushed right past with out looking his way. I agree I think he hates him. 

Keep the hate fires burning!

7 minutes ago, Milanos Milano said:

Illegal use of the hands, illegal touching of Josh’s helmet. 

I'd pay $1000 to hear an official say "Illegal hands to the helmet - 15 yrds"

• Haha (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Bills need to alert the NFL head office if this in fact happened again and McD should remind the officials before game with Miami.

There's nothing they can do unless they see it directly.

And he's not going to do it where they can see it directly.

6 hours ago, billsfan714 said:

Well I know why Josh went left a lot on the sneak, away from the molester.   When Wilkins wants to get a sack, he really means it.

OMFG!! this made me spit out my coffee. Well Played.

Let's be real though.. 

How many coaches say by any means necessary? Lol

Christian Wilkins is going above and beyond... Imagine not making quarterbacks afraid of you because how hard you hit them... But afraid because they don't want their sphincter to get penetrated by his fingers lmaooo

That's like psychological warfare

And abuse

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Simon said:

I would seriously consider filing after the season is over, just to embarrass him and give him the reputation he deserves.

I'd imagine Josh Allen is probably too proud to be the kid that goes tattling to the teacher though.

Yeah no one wants to see that off-season crawler “Josh Allen files Sexual Assault charges against MIA DT”

I’m sure that would explode the Talking Heads thread in no time. 

Very likely the reason he’s never been called on it. 

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.