Bills @ Dolphins Game thread - 2nd Half

Simon

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Can always tell a good play from a bad.  Bad play gets like 20 pages and a board crash with minute long load times per play.  Touchdown gets like 3 pages that I can catch up on during the commercial break.

😂 so true 

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

That's the best drive I've seen from Allen since KC. This is who we need him to be from now until February.

Too bad this season it doesn't happen enough 

Just now, WideNine said:

He was not playing well early on. It is what it is no hate needed.

Seems to take a few quarters for our guy to settle in and get more confident with what he is seeing.

Yeah no, it's been full on hatred.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I swear he has looked steady all game. The score on the board does not reflect his play. It is an unfortunate INT on a miscommunication, a dropped TD pass combined with a bizarre set of routes on 3rd down, Torrence getting blown up off the snap. We would blowing the Dolphins out if not for mistakes at the worst possible times.

I completely agree with that.  He's actually throwing the ball really well tonight. 

Just now, Big Turk said:

This game should be well in hand already....like 37-14 instead of this close.

See below

1 minute ago, Livinginthepast said:

Bills could have easily scored 17-21 more points at this stage. 

Apt post considering your screen name 

GO BILLS!!! GO BILLS!!!

3 minutes ago, sven233 said:

I'm sorry, but Gabe Davis should be riding the bench unless absolutely needed because of injury.  The offense works better without him.

The run offense is noticeably worse but on the whole I agree. Kincaid and Shakir have been much more dependable targets. We need them on the field.

Just now, Herc11 said:

Don't Gabe Davis screwing up a hot route... Refs not calling PI

Oh yea I already don’t count that Davis bad route adjustment against Josh much to the dismay of some of this board 😂. The no points before halftime has to count against him though and the fumble def does too…missed deep ball to diggs also.  That 4th down prayer could go either way doesn’t really bother me either way who people blame for that one 

1 minute ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Fans definitely showed up for this game…what an amazing fan base we have.  

You guys do have the coolest, most dedicated fan base. You'd think the game was being played in Buffalo, aside from not seeing everyone's breath. 

• Like (+1) 1