Bills @ Dolphins game thread - 1st Half

Simon

Just now, Steptide said:

Does anyone really wanna play this team again next week? I don't. I don't care how banged up Miami is 

well then we better hurry up and figure out a way to win tonight.

Another game next week in Miami is probably a Bills loss.

Allen is killing us. 3rd and 5 and a pick. That is running territory with Allen off tackle or the Brotherly Shove with two down territory. Or, at least get the field goal. Then, 3rd down around the 35 yard line. Don’t go deep. Get the 2-3 yards for either a more manageable 4th down or FG shot. That’s 6 to 10 points. Bad play calls and even worse execution.

Josh has to calm down and command the offense. The distributing the ball is nice, but our 2nd leader receiver is Miami’s Defense.

Just now, Steptide said:

Does anyone really wanna play this team again next week? I don't. I don't care how banged up Miami is 

I thought Buffalo was the 6th seed and would face KC in KC next week?

Look the reality is we have been a slightly above average team all year; we lost 6 games to some BAD teams.  And we ALMOST lost 3-4 games to some BAD teams too.  We’re not that good, but we think we’re still the Daboll Bills.  That was our year.  But like always we folded at the most crucial moment

Just now, TFBillsfan said:

Bills with two careless turnovers by Josh, missed a wide open TD to Diggs and Brady has no answers for the blitz.

MIA’s offense doing whatever they want. Converting 3rd and longs, poor tackling and McDermott has no answers.

With all of MIA’s injuries just a horrible half!

Guys are wide open all night lol I’d let it play out.