Panthers owner tosses drink at Jags fan.

stevestojan

10 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

please keep us abreast of all future updates that are not updates at all. 

Just wanted to let you know that my sources don't have any further information at this time, but the sources are dogs and I'm drunk.

1 hour ago, Bills!Win! said:

Imagine being an owner in the south where people only care about the SEC and you don’t even get a 1st overall pick for having the worst record 

hey he signed a crappy SEC from a crappy NFL QB factory SEC school…what could go wrong!?

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

An owner mixing it up like that with the rabble you find at an NFL game is the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

To be fair, Tepper is the rabble. He just happens to have a decent bank account. 

10 minutes ago, chongli said:

I know drinks are really overpriced these days, but that was a seriously expensive cocktail.

He should consider going down a shelf.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Simon said:

I know drinks are really overpriced these days, but that was a seriously expensive cocktail.

He should consider going down a shelf.

For someone with his net worth, that comes to a fine of $1.50. 😱

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I remember rolling out of the stands after we beat the Jets in 1999 and running into Ralph walking down the concourse! Of course I had met him before at the NFL Winter Meeting in Charlotte a few years before, but just to see him lively with a big smile on his face like a regular fan was heartwarming and unforgettable, unlike this clown Tepper!!! Ralph may have been cheap, but he wasn't classless.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, chongli said:

For someone with his net worth, that comes to a fine of $1.50. 😱

lol, in that case he should have just thrown the whole bottle!

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Tepper is probably coming to the conclusion that they not only drafted the wrong QB but also gave up a boatload of draft picks to do it. 

No one to blame but himself.   Should have stuck to trading stocks and let the NFL people trade draft picks.   I have a very hard time believing Reich and the football people wanted a 5'10 190 pound quarterback over both Stroud and Richardson, but who knows, maybe I am wrong.  

Edited by thenorthremembers
  • Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, stuvian said:

I am wondering what kind of chloroform Tepper used to kidnap prospects for the Panthers HC job interviews

About two years ago so called experts were spouting the same stuff about the Texans ownership being too Christian or something.  Oops.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.