Patriots @ Bills game thread - 1st half

Simon

Just now, Breakout Squad said:

I’m conservative but I say go for it there. If you don’t get it Zappe is backed up deep. Field position has been our friend. 

Way Zappe is going he probably would throw a pic 6. Both D playing amazingly well, difference is the Bills O isn’t playing with its head up its butt like NE Offense.. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Play was there Knox blew his block…it’s not like the downfield passing has been working either 😂

That's the freaking point.....missed blocks, drops, bad throws.  Show me one time that play has worked for us all year.  It's a waste.

Just now, Success said:

Not too worried about the offense.  It's the 1st quarter. 

It won't be like this all game - and 1 more TD probably puts this game away w/ the way the D is playing.

Not worried either, I think Brady is doing the best he can with Dorseys playbook, which is a horrible playbook

1 minute ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Bad series by Josh there. On the play after the flip to Shakir,  If he hands the ball to Cook he walks into the endzone. Instead Josh kept it playing hero ball.

Yea I am with you that until that series the problems were not Josh problems. But he made mistakes on that series after the flip. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.