MNF game thread: Philadelphia at Seattle

chongli

Just now, julian said:

Hurts with an actual game losing pick late in the 4th… wonder if the media will bash him tomorrow 

One thing for sure you can't call that dude sugar-high 😛

• Haha (+1) 1

Eagles are showing their incredible streak of luck and all those games they were winning earlier can just as easily start going the other way when you are not playing all that well...and they haven't been playing great for a large part of the year.

3 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

Why does Scott Van Pelt seem more bald than the average completely bald guy? Is it the lights from the set ?

It's the disparity between the name "Pelt" and the complete lack of it.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• Simon unpinned this topic
14 minutes ago, Process said:

Does Dallas control their own destiny for division? Or they need another eagles loss?

They were ahead before we beat them, so I'd think they'd be ahead now considering this loss is worse for the Eagles conference wise though I guess not common opponents wise.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Governor said:

Is anyone ever going to talk about how overrated Hurts is and that he can only make a few NFL throws or is that not allowed? Why are people constantly propping this dude up?

Ludicrously, he’s been mentioned in the same sentence as Josh Allen…

6 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

even Sharp’s video isn’t really slow enough to tell but this one is slow enough that I think it actually might not have touched. That has to be one of the closest calls I’ve ever seen. 

They got jobbed?  Great!

F Philly…the city, the teams & the fans. 😂

Edited by LabattBlue
  • Agree 2

7 minutes ago, Governor said:

Is anyone ever going to talk about how overrated Hurts is and that he can only make a few NFL throws or is that not allowed? Why are people constantly propping this dude up?

I agree with you, but I think most people feel this way:

a0821a41-b735-4f5c-9add-4ffa8b384c96_tex

45b634ad-4069-4da3-95af-903c8963f1ab_tex

Edited by Special K
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, DCOrange said:

even Sharp’s video isn’t really slow enough to tell but this one is slow enough that I think it actually might not have touched. That has to be one of the closest calls I’ve ever seen. 

Any time you need super slow motion and zoom to make a call just stick with the call on the field.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Didn’t stay up to watch the game last night because I get up at 5:20am, but I did watch the end of it this morning, and that last TD catch by Seattle was not a catch. The guy bobbled it, and when he finally gained full control he had nothing in bounds….no feet, and his knee was out of bounds. And it looked like they didn’t even really review it? Or maybe NFL network just edited that part out for the rebroadcast this morning for time. In any case, if I’m the ref there, NO TD.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.