The AJ Brown OT catch was a fumble!!!!

Special K

1 minute ago, Special K said:

Two steps and a football move!

If it was called a fumble on the field like it should have been, there would be no way the booth would overturn it.

The last of a series of biased calls in favor of the Eagles throughout the game!!

Why wasn’t that reviewed automatically from upstairs. The Bills got robbed all the way around. By the way, where is our owner? What does he have to say about all this?

Edited by popcornpam
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

was it even replayed?  

Looked like a fumble to me.  Particularly curious, because the refs MO has been to let everything play out....but they quickly signaled an incompletion on the play.  

Just now, Simon said:

Either call would have been both right and wrong.

Glad they didn't let a call decide the game. 🤷‍♂️

The calls were why the game even got to OT.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, BillsSbSoon said:

I thought it was a clear fumble too. He turned with the ball. I’ve seen it go the other way 100 times. How it was never even reviewed is laughable but expected after the joke that was the officiating today

Yeah; yeah. nexy you'll probably say that it was a horse collar tackle.  Who are you going to believe -- your eyes or the officials?

• Haha (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

I thought it was a clear fumble too. He turned with the ball. I’ve seen it go the other way 100 times. How it was never even reviewed is laughable but expected after the joke that was the officiating today

They likely reviewed it quickly and decided the call would stand...it's called an Express booth review and  usually happens when there is clear evidence to either overturn or let it stand without going thru a review

Just now, The Jokeman said:

But a call did decide it, intentional grounding my butt if anything a fumble that we recovered but in reality it was a horse collar.

It may have changed the scoreboard early, but it didn't decide the game.

• Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

Why 3 steps now or it isn't a catch? So every time someone only has 2 feet inbounds before going out of bounds will it be considered an incomplete catch because there wasn't 3 steps? Bills got hosed yet again! This Bills consistently getting screwed has got to stop.

Edited by LarryMadman
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Brown had it and the guy knocked it out of his hands that’s why Brown reacted asbit were a fumble.  I don’t know what is a catch anymore a couple weeks ago they gave instant possesion to Sutton from the Broncos on a that TD and reversed the call on the field.  NFL is so bad at what is a catch and what isn’t.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

They likely reviewed it quickly and decided the call would stand...it's called an Express booth review and  usually happens when there is clear evidence to either overturn or let it stand without going thru a review

Yes I understand and know what that is. It that moment it should not have been an express review. It should’ve been stopped and looked at 

9 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

The entire game was an officiating abomination.  The league clearly will continue to help along its revenue favorites.  And that's never going to end. Hochuli and his crew should be suspended. 

• Like (+1) 3

Too quick! He needed another step and that's a fumble. But there was no way we were getting that call because:

1. The officiating crew was obviously incompetent

2. The officiating crew was obviously bias for Philadelphia

3. Mean Gene Steratore put his instant opinion in and he is NEVER WRONG and obviously influences the decisions in NY on these calls

4. The Bills never get that call in any decade ever!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.