Jets @ Bills Postgame thread

Simon

1 minute ago, Bob Jones said:

I guess. Just having a hard time believing that some Bills' coach went to Diggs this past week and said "Hey Sauce is guarding you this week, so we're probably going to be going to other guys." Can't imagine Diggs would be "OK" with that. LOL  In fact, I'd bet money he would be p***ed off.

Sauce gets away with murder all game long…diggs couldn’t get a lot of separation because he was getting held.  Can’t imagine the bills weren’t trying to get him the ball it just didn’t work out 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

I guess. Just having a hard time believing that some Bills' coach went to Diggs this past week and said "Hey Sauce is guarding you this week, so we're probably going to be going to other guys." Can't imagine Diggs would be "OK" with that. LOL  In fact, I'd bet money he would be p***ed off.

I think he meant the Jets game plan to take Diggs away and force the ball elsewhere.. and if that’s what teams want to do then Kincaid Shakir and Cook need to eat like today

Edited by julian
  • Like (+1) 3

Mea culpa for calling out Brady before this game.

O looked confident for the first time since Miami.

One week at a time and get us into the playoffs then we see what we can do.

Lastly,HTF did anybody crap on Josh????

He is the ONLY thing that this team has demonstrably had going for it since he got here. If you have questioned him, you suck! Put him in a position to succeed and he will. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Ju

6 minutes ago, chongli said:

The bad news is we also get him next week at Philly and then two weeks later at KC.

Just seemed like he as quick on the trigger to question a lot of our big plays, Ty Johnson TD--was in all the way, and Poyer int, which i thought was an int hands under the ball, then you hear ball can touch the ground---was closer to me than him and Gene thought.   

#3 I bet he says he likes every city.

Edited by billsfan714
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Livinginthepast said:

Most enjoyable Bills game to watch in 6 weeks. I'm especially glad they easily tossed  aside that Jets team too. Especially with those idiots on the Jets D and their attitude!

Ya Salah talking about embarrassing Josh, Mahomes, Hurts etc 

Well, Josh and the boys embarrassed his “top D” tonight 

• Like (+1) 5

The offense seemed far, far less disjointed and far, far less predictable.

Brady called a great game, and whatever changes he and Kromer made to the run game were fantastic. The number of times the OL was able to blast holes in the Jets defensive front was truly relieving.  That Jets DL is no joke and they were getting rag dolled over and over for 4-6 yard gains.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

You would lose money. We have to stop with this "Diggs just wants stats" stuff. He has shown himself to be a fighter who just wants to win. He's not pouting when another receiver gets the ball. He's right there celebrating with them. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Nice to see good use of available personnel, this Brady guy is showing some potential, 😁👍

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Ya Salah talking about embarrassing Josh, Mahomes, Hurts etc 

Well, Josh and the boys embarrassed his “top D” tonight 

I admit I lost it a little tonight.  When the camera panned over to Salah, I was shouting at the TV "Where you at Salah? You were talking all that good ***** yesterday?"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

I will reserve judgement. The Bills have a massive test coming up. The way I see it, the Bills need to take at minimum 1 game (preferably 2) out of the upcoming vs the Eagles, Chiefs, Cowboys to have any chance of making the playoffs. Those are two of the best teams in the league and one good team. 

Dorsey always started strong and could never find a second punch.

But dang was it nice to see Cook, Shakir and Kincaid see the kind of use that fans have been clambering that they could. If you keep scheming them open, Diggs will start getting single matchups again. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Disagree 1

Just now, Coffeesforclosers said:

My only real complaint about this game was seeing that dude's finger bone sticking out of the tear in his glove.

We didn't need a close up of that.

Meh, it's just a finger.

He's got nine more.....

• Haha (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

The offense seemed far, far less disjointed and far, far less predictable.

Brady called a great game, and whatever changes he and Kromer made to the run game were fantastic. The number of times the OL was able to blast holes in the Jets defensive front was truly relieving.  That Jets DL is no joke and they were getting rag dolled over and over for 4-6 yard gains.

Agreed.  I remember they ran the jet sweep that so many have been asking for early in the game.  It lost 2 yards.  I said at the time, "I'm okay with that.  The fact that he ran it sets up other things even if the play itself wasn't successful."  On the touchdown pass to Johnson they faked the jet sweep.  It drew the defense to the wrong side.  Beautiful.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.