Jets @ Bills Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

Just now, MiltonWaddams said:

If this is your first time visiting for a game day, you may have picked one of the worst times to do so. The chicken Littles are running the show.

Yea usually I don't, but I'm banned from the Reddit Buffalo Bills page and I'm not at the game today, so. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PauleeeWalnuts said:

The game is pitiful…I thought they fired Dorsey? 🙄

Picture this. An offensive coordinator is fired on Monday. The new guy comes in and replaces his whole offense and the team really takes to it immediately. Can’t picture it? That’s because that’s not something that can happen.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It didn't end well, but for a majority of the half, there were several positive signs.  A ways to go, but you can't expect too much in 5 days of work.  Put another half of football out there that looks semi competent and we'll see what happens.  Not terrible overall, though.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Needless int? Lol give your guys a chance why not..  y’all would’ve complained if we didn’t throw a Hail Mary there.  This board is out of control 

Yeah I don't care about the play call. I care that Josh underthrew the end zone by 10 yards when it was only 50 yards away. And I say "only 50 yards" because Josh can throw it much farther than that. The DB only had to beat a bunch of offensive linemen for a TD the other direction because of that throw.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, ngbills said:

Man. This team is bad. Reality setting in. 

Don't agree. This is what a good team does against a great defense. You score more than the other team and go home. In a championship season, that's what you do. And it's just what they haven't been doing so far this year. Better late than never, I guess. 

Just now, MiltonWaddams said:

Picture this. An offensive coordinator is fired on Monday. The new guy comes in and replaces his whole offense and the team really takes to it immediately. Can’t picture it? That’s because that’s not something that can happen.

You should stop making excuses for a bad team. It’s the same offense with the same plays, it’s not like they changed the entire playbook in 6 days 

6 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Every media 'personality' tomorrow: And Josh Allen threw ANOTHER pick

That is why you don't just look at picks, you look at the situations.

This season I have been more concerned with his decisions than numbers. Turn downs of open receivers and decisions throwing into well covered areas, or locking onto receivers like Harty who has done nothing to earn his reps and checks and not progressing to another option.

Allen launching it on 3rd and forever flipping the field like a punt, or a hail Mary at the end of the half - meh.

Edited by WideNine

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.