Jets @ Bills Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

1 minute ago, Chaos said:

Romo did zero prep for this game. Amateur commentating performance. 

I actually really like Romo. In general, I think he does a really good job of explaining some of the nuances of the game that many color commentators have no handle on. BUT... I think he smokes a lot of weed...

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Preds said:

And there-in lies one of the major issues with this offense,  Why do they keep pulling Cook for Murray EVERY TIME he gets hot and rips off a few nice runs? 

Actually, in this instance he waved relief in. He had 3 tough runs right before and likely needed to come out. Problem is the dropoff from Cook to Murray is.... noticable.

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

Sarcasm or serious?

I love Bernard now, but I definitely did not like he pick at the time haha

No, I took a lot of flak here because I said it was a good pick. I thought he was a really athletic player that fit the mold of the modern LB. 

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

It doesn't matter at all if you're throwing an outside pass to the pylon with the safety hanging back deep. QBs don't always need to look off the safety. On this play it made zero difference.

Listen, I don’t think the throw was a bad choice. Just I’d rather him not stare down a receiver for 3-4 seconds then throw in that deep in the field. 🤷‍♂️

Just now, HappyDays said:

It didn't give the defender a break on the ball. It let Allen see exactly where Morris was breaking off his route so he knew when to throw it.

If it was Tua it probably would have been a pick because Tua throws before the receiver makes his break and Morris slipped there.

1 minute ago, Rocky Landing said:

I actually really like Romo. In general, I think he does a really good job of explaining some of the nuances of the game that many color commentators have no handle on. BUT... I think he smokes a lot of weed...

I usually like him

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Taro Nimbus said:

Remember when people hated the thought of Bernard starting at LB?   Pepperidge Farms remembers. 

People were worried about the guy we didn't get to see in preseason due to injury seemingly starting because everyone else didn't win the job. It's been going great though.

Edited by Warcodered

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.