Broncos @ Bills Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

At this point I’m giving up hope that this gets better. It’s been too many games in a row. This offense sucks. Not making any changes is inexcusable. I’m done with every coach involved with this team. It’s not getting better because this is what we are….not good anymore on offense. Everyone wants to make so many Cole Beasley jokes. This offense was good when he was a big part of it. Never got him replaced and never got right without him.

• Like (+1) 1

They have no belief.  No Mojo.  They have nothing.  This is all on coaching.   This is why they keep calling players only meetings.  They are playing worried.   The fact that McDermidiot basically benches a player who fumbles is babyish and vindictive.  It's BAD COACHING.   You go over to the guy and talk to him and motivate him.   I want Dan Campbell from the Lions.  THATs a coach.   We have book worms and control freaks as coaches. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Perfect example of the dink and dunk offense everyone around here wants.  Its too hard to move the field that way consistently and requires Josh to be a damn hero. This is dink and dunk offense.  One bad play and its a punt.

That was 3 bad plays actually. No dunks or dunks… just trash 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.