Bills @ Benglas Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

1 minute ago, Neo said:

Cinci won the toss and chose to receive.    I’d do that, too, with our offense (struggles acknowledged).

I think this is telling in a couple of ways.  I think we as a team (more recently) get in our heads and when it rains it pours.  If I’m an opposing coach with a halfway decent offense I’m taking the ball first every time and hoping that we get desperate early in an effort to make a play.  Also think it’s indicative that they don’t think we can stop their offense.

Just now, EffKCChiefs said:

Are we really going into this game w the same gameplan on D? We are going to get killed 

Definitely not the same game plan.  We're blitzing and giving up quick passes and last year we were sitting back and getting killed in zone with no pass rush

• Eyeroll 1

Great job McSlappy. 

I just love how people are berated on here whenever they mention he should be on the hot seat. 

He was handed a near all pro team and got us a couple division titles. Whipty-*****-do. 

I’m not saying fire him. But to suggest it’s a preposterous idea is not reasonable either. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.