Chiefs v Dolphins in Frankfurt Germany

Aussie Joe

Wow, that's crazy.  And just one play after the Chiefs best DB went out for injury.  No jet lag for KC, they are executing at a high level on both sides.  Very impressive.

Also crazy that Miami has a big zero coming up to halftime.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, JohnnyBuffalo said:

That’s what I was thinking.   But it stands!  

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Looks like a legit play but they could pick nits here yeah 

There is such a rule about stopping forward motion but the NFL applies it randomly.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, zow2 said:

KC winning would not surprise me, but KC winning big would.  I think Miami is a solid team, despite losing at Philly and at Buffalo.

Just like it was for the Bills, i do believe KC will be out of sync at least for the first half since they arrived to Germany late Friday.  If the Chiefs play a great game it kinda blows Buffalo fans excuse about jet lag!

There’s just a difference with a team like KC. They no how to win.. we use to say the same thing about NE every year, I want be fooled again. 

• Agree 1

God I am jealous of how well coached this Chiefs defense is. As soon the ball is recovered, you see a LB setting his feet and looking around for someone to block. And the wherewithal of the DB to lateral the ball back to Cook and then Cook to immediately run down the sideline at full speed.

• Agree 2

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

There is such a rule about stopping forward motion but the NFL applies it randomly.

I thought that it could be called but bang bang play and he breaks that tackle and runs forward they are letting it go.    And that little freak does that all the time.   So I’m good with how that played out.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.