Chiefs v Dolphins in Frankfurt Germany

Aussie Joe

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

I *think* I’m rooting for the Dolphins (really for the Chiefs to lose) because I think they are worse than the Chiefs and thus more likely to lose more games the rest of the way. Also the Dolphins have a harder strength of schedule the rest of the way which makes them more likely to lose more than the Chiefs the remainder of the schedule.

To me, I think it depends on how confident you are the Bills are for real .. and if they are for real.. figure it out, starting today. 

I want to believe that, but I need to see them win tonight to do so.. therefore I’m pulling for the Chiefs to keep us, at worst, one game behind Miami for the Division, with one game against them remaining and the tiebreaker if we sweep. 

2 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

I *think* I’m rooting for the Dolphins (really for the Chiefs to lose) because I think they are worse than the Chiefs and thus more likely to lose more games the rest of the way. Also the Dolphins have a harder strength of schedule the rest of the way which makes them more likely to lose more than the Chiefs the remainder of the schedule.

Dolphins next 5 games are against teams with a losing or .500 record. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Einstein said:

Dolphins next 5 games are against teams with a losing or .500 record. 

And while they haven’t shown they can beat great teams… they’ve shown they don’t show the weaknesses against mediocre/bad teams that the Bills, Chiefs have. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Still cant believe the Chiefs pulled a Bills travel plan after seeing how it worked out for us. 

That being said … even though the Dolphins flew out early in the week, they weren’t there for over a week, with a game under their belt.  

It is what it is, but I will choose to remain salty about that for an inordinate amount of time. 

The real issue was the Jags having an extra week to acclimate.  Goodell, you #######.

Part of me wants to see Miami win and Hill destroy them because I'm convinced the only reason they traded him to Miami (when they had numerous suitors) was to screw the Bills.  Another part wants to see the ground swallow both teams up...

Edited by Doc
  • Agree 1

Just now, Doc said:

The real issue was the Jags having an extra week to acclimate.

Part of me wants to see Miami win and Hill destroy them because I'm convinced the only reason they traded him to Miami (when they had numerous suitors) was to screw the Bills.  Another part wants to see the ground swallow both teams up...

Agree .. I think the Jags being there for so long exacerbated how jet-lagged the Bills looked.  

Two jet-lagged teams, to varying degrees, and it’s not as noticeable. 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Still cant believe the Chiefs pulled a Bills travel plan after seeing how it worked out for us. 

That being said … even though the Dolphins flew out early in the week, they weren’t there for over a week, with a game under their belt.  

It is what it is, but I will choose to remain salty about that for an inordinate amount of time. 

The bills were in a damned if you do damned if you don’t situation…there were downsides no matter what they chose that Jacksonville didn’t have to deal with because they were already in the uk for an extra week.  Kc gave up leaving early to have more uninterrupted recovery/preparation time.  Jax didn’t have to sacrifice anything. 

kc vs Miami is a completely different situation than what we went through 

the scheduling really screwed us I don’t think the nfl will ever do that to someone again 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

The bills were in a damned if you do damned if you don’t situation…there were downsides no matter what they chose that Jacksonville didn’t have to deal with because they were already in the uk for an extra week.  Kc gave up leaving early to have more uninterrupted recovery/preparation time.  Jax didn’t have to sacrifice anything. 

kc vs Miami is a completely different situation than what we went through 

I want a Jacksonville rematch in the Playoffs.  I want to see us destroy them and their season, either at home in Buffalo .. or in a pseudo-home game at their place. 

Such a bad taste in our mouth over how dirty the NFL did us in that game. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

No way!! I'm rooting for the Chiefs. Want the Bills to win the AFC East. Will give Bills better seeding. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.