Chiefs v Dolphins in Frankfurt Germany

Aussie Joe

2 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

You have to put it in proper perspective. Rodgers got hurt on I think the 3rd play of the game. The Jets were stunned and I doubt Wilson got a lot of reps. Breece Hall wasn't fully healthy and a shell of himself. So the at that time weren't a very good team. They have an excellent defense. 

Josh Allen gave the game away with a horrible inexcusable game. It wasn't because the Jets are good. 

Your posts seem designed to be invidious.

1 minute ago, newcam2012 said:

Not at all. I wouldn't put the Jets in the playoffs discussion. 

They aren't a good team, they have a good defense, if they can manage some points it's not unimaginable they can get past the Dolphins.  The fact that their away game is late helps too.

12 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I'm glad the Chiefs won, but how lucky are they?!?  Don't even have to defend the big 4th down play.  A bad snap snuffs it out.  Lucky Chiefs.

They gave up nothing on the first 3 plays on that series of downs, unlike the Bills against NYG or NE.  Sure, they were fortunate on the 4th down play, but an offense is going to be more stressed on a 4th and 10 than on a 4th and 4

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.