Chiefs v Dolphins in Frankfurt Germany

Aussie Joe

19 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I don’t understand why Chiefs fans would hate Allen. I was never a Brady fan for many reasons, but I always enjoyed watching great QB play. It seems like it should be a fun competitive thing more than dislike. They’ve won titles, not sure why Allen would bother them, but that’s fandom for you. 

The same reason when I hear people hate the Bills. They've been infamous more than anything else.

No arrogant Superbowl posturing. Rarely any hot dog behavior, dirty players, stupidly loyal fans, etc..

If anyone should hate the Bills it Bills fans for what they have put us through!!! 😂

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, SirAndrew said:

I don’t understand why Chiefs fans would hate Allen.

That’s because they don’t. I haven’t met a KC fan that hates Allen. They hate the media for anointing Allen to Mahomes level a few years ago. That has cooled down in the media so I don’t think many KC fans have any animosity towards Allen.

Burrow, on the other hand, is enemy #1. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, Fan in Chicago said:

I can't stand Mike McDaniels. There are few coaches in the NFL who annoy me and he is definitely one of them 

He's quirky, that's for sure. Kind of like the David Byrne of the coaching world.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

I can't either. He takes such joy in the game. He's like the anti-Belichick.

I WANT to hate the guy, but I can't, he's just too much of a regular person and he's kinda funny to boot... :beer:  

On 10/30/2023 at 5:04 PM, Fleezoid said:

Kermy in Germany

Kermit.jpg.cc61ba110c284297cec020d9cfa9bb94.jpg

Hey!  Mahomes and Swifty!  Hope their significant others don't see this!

5 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Oh I don’t doubt he’s been doing it for awhile lol it just feels like he’s trying a little too hard to be quirky whenever I see him 

It's like we're just finding out Mitch Hedberg had a long lost brudder.

• Haha (+1) 1

So, KC was chllin this week at home and had their Halloween party, and are boarding a plane for Germany tonight. They will land in Frankfurt at 10:30am Friday.  Much like the Bills did in London, They won’t bother getting their body clocks adjusted.

Meanwhile the Fins left Monday and had their 2nd full practice in Germany today.

Advantage Miami

20 minutes ago, zow2 said:

So, KC was chllin this week at home and had their Halloween party, and are boarding a plane for Germany tonight. They will land in Frankfurt at 10:30am Friday.  Much like the Bills did in London, They won’t bother getting their body clocks adjusted.

Meanwhile the Fins left Monday and had their 2nd full practice in Germany today.

Advantage Miami

Would’ve been an even bigger advantage for MIA if they had been there for a week already. I compare this travel schedule to the Titans/Ravens. Ravens left on Monday, Titans later in the week. Ravens won the game, but I’m not sure how much their early arrival helped.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Advantage Miami

Going to Germany is just fine. You stay up that day when you arrive after a brief nap on the plan. 

They'll likely sleep 3-4 hours on the plane. 

On 10/30/2023 at 9:57 PM, NewEra said:

Could be wrong, but I feel that most chiefs fans would rather lose to Tyreek than to Josh allen again.  They traded Tyreek and won another SB in the first year.  I don’t see any grudges. Meanwhile most chiefs fans hate Josh Allen.  

I don't think they care much.  I wouldn't.  The Chiefs traded him; he didn't leave of his own accord.  And then they won the SB without him anyway.  Plus, and it must be said, as great a WR as he is, he's a garbage human being.

And while they hate losing to us, I bet they hate losing to Cincinnati even more.  

Edited by BRH

1 hour ago, boyst said:

Mike McDaniel isn't cool. He tries to emulate what cool is. He seems like a dweeb on the spectrum trying to pull off a definition of cool he pulled from someone.

He talks too much.

This is exactly how I feel and I could not articulate it as well lol it’s like he’s trying so hard to make it look like he’s chill 😂

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.