TB @ Buffalo Game thread - 2nd Half

Simon

Just now, dave mcbride said:

No, it’s on taron johnson. You CANNOT hold on that play, and his hold was blatant. The facemask was kinda flukey - he is trying to make a tackle. Johnson held the whole play.

Both of them. You are right on Taron. But Phillips had Baker in his grasp. What his hand went up to the face for I have no idea.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

That drive had:

3 fourth down conversions

2 back breaking penalties

1 tipped pass two-point conversion.

No it had 2 penalties that saved them from turn over on downs, 1 deflected off defender TD that otherwise would be turnover on downs and a tipped two point conversion.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloRebound said:

I’m rooting for the Bucs here.  Mcdermott needs to go.  This will force things.  

Unfortunately it won’t. This whole organization is a ***** show and Pegula has no clue how to run a sports franchise.

Edited by Lionel Hutz
  • Dislike 1

I have never been there with this coach before but this isn’t the guy we are going to win a Super Bowl with. EVERY single time we need a stop, we don’t get one. Defense is what this guy does and they have never once stepped up to close out a game. I’m probably done with this dude. Both of those punts were dumb. Punt the ***** ball away to give up a 95 yard TD drive. ***** off. This guy fixed us and brought us out of the dark ages but he isn’t going to get us there.

Just now, The Jokeman said:

Cuz Sean makes his defenders take penalties on 4th down?

Yea. He wants to play defense ! He wants to punt x2 on the plus side of field. Our weak awful D he wants them to play! He wants the kill shot to be from D not the offense