Chris Olave arrested for going 35 mph over speed limit

Big Blitz

4 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Why are people assuming he was driving 90 in a 55? 

https://www.si.com/nfl/saints/news/chris-olave-arrested
Sports Illustrated article quotes the police stating 70 in a 35.  The guy who picks me up for dialysis has that s***box Dodge Caravan wound out to that before we hit the stop sign at the cross street up the road.

16 minutes ago, gjv said:

Seems a little harsh to put someone in jail for spreading. Perhaps there is more to this story.

Governments feel the need to make examples of the folks who are caught, because 99% of the time folks speed nothing happens to them. 

If you think that this is an inefficient system, let me promise you that I agree. 

9 hours ago, Araiza Curse said:

Small potatoes. Germans are laughing. 

one of the most miserable things in life is spending time in Germany and driving a significant time on the AB then coming home to the US and being incredibly bored driving.

germans usually like coming over here because they can relax while driving and not be so high strung & hyper focused.

9 hours ago, Araiza Curse said:

Small potatoes. Germans are laughing. 

one of the most miserable things in life is spending time in Germany and driving a significant time on the AB then coming home to the US and being incredibly bored driving.

germans usually like coming over here because they can relax while driving and not be so high strung & hyper focused.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.