Niners Vs Vikings Monday night game.

Chaos

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

Good real estate, yes. Suppose the chiefs decided to love from an interstate exit to downtown KC. Where would they put it?

The Royals are literally doing exactly that as we speak, and Kansas City is considerably larger than Buffalo.

Edited by Billl

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

49ers ain't that tough.

Eagles are tough. 49ers whip on bad teams but when you punch them back they fold. 

I think they are frontrunners. Get them out to a 10/17 point lead and they look unstoppable. Have them play from behind and it's over

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Billl said:

The Royals are literally doing exactly that as we speak, and Kansas City is considerably larger than Buffalo.

Larger doesn’t matter. Downtown has been revitalized in Buffalo. I’m always surprised when I go back. My mother’s old house in Elmwood Village, which she sold in 2003 for a little over $100,00 is now worth over $500,000. Buffalo is a growth market.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

What's wrong with the 49ers?

I don't know if SF is going to make the playoffs.

Should Shanahan be fired?  

They are 5-2 and first in a crappy division..They had Deebo out for the game. 

Bad sarcasm here. 

5 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

As a Bills fan, I don't feel so bad now🙂

Why? I don't get the logic here. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I remember people wondering out loud if SF could go undefeated last week.  

NFL comes at you quick. 

That was mainly @BeavercreekBillsFantalking them up like an all time great team. I told him the 49ers weren’t anything close to that 2007 Patriots team that failed to go undefeated and that the 9ers wouldn’t either. 

4 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Nice to see the Vikings close it out. Ahem, Bills?!

Actually playing like that Minnesota looks as good as Detroit to me.  I bet they get themselves back in the NFC Central race. 

hopefully these two losses fire the niners up for a home game next week against the Bungles.  Not that it really matters but still hoping we squeeze into PO. I think though Purdy has been figured out. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.