Niners Vs Vikings Monday night game.

Chaos

Vikings WR’s have some sort of sorcery that forces defensive backs to give them the ball when it’s uncatchable. 

Also, give me the Niners rolling up against the Bengals on a 2 game losing streak. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

This is year 2. His rookie contract is only 4 years so they’ll have to pay him this summer most likely.

How long can a QB bargain really last. Couldn’t a guy just hold out for an extension, or force a trade? I think we’d see this from QB’s if more lower round QB had big time success. 

8 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

This is year 2. His rookie contract is only 4 years so they’ll have to pay him this summer most likely.

2 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

How long can a QB bargain really last. Couldn’t a guy just hold out for an extension, or force a trade? I think we’d see this from QB’s if more lower round QB had big time success. 

He is stuck until after his 3rd season.  Can't be extended this summer.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

That’s 100% grounding 

Refs are bad. So obvious. 

3 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Whenever I watch NFL football it leads me to a sad conclusion. The Chiefs are always the team to beat, and no one else comes very close. 

Mahomes, Reid, and Kelce. It's the new version of Brady, BB, and Gronk. 

I believe they are a destiny team for many years. They are clearly the team to beat in the AFC for years. 

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Refs are bad. So obvious. 

Mahomes, Reid, and Kelce. It's the new version of Brady, BB, and Gronk. 

I believe they are a destiny team for many years. They are clearly the team to beat in the AFC for years. 

Kelce is 34, he can’t realistically go at this level much longer. Hopefully anyways 

7 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Whenever I watch NFL football it leads me to a sad conclusion. The Chiefs are always the team to beat, and no one else comes very close. 

Ya never know - they could be peaking early.

But right now, it does look like they're gonna coast.

3 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

The NFL really needs to figure out consistent PI calls. It ruins the game. 

It's impossible to do that. I think what might be more realistic is making PI a 15 yard penalty and a first down. Maybe they could implement something like it's a spot foul for blatant intentionally PI.

Just now, Success said:

Ya never know - they could be peaking early.

But right now, it does look like they're gonna coast.

Yesterday was the first time that the offense looked right all season, except for in one quarter against the bears.

1 minute ago, newcam2012 said:

It's impossible to do that. I think what might be more realistic is making PI a 15 yard penalty and a first down. Maybe they could implement something like it's a spot foul for blatant intentionally PI.

Don't add more judgment calls for the refs.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, newcam2012 said:

Problem is you’ll have DBs intentionally drawing a foul on long bombs to eat 15 yards instead of 45

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Problem is you’ll have DBs intentionally drawing a foul on long bombs to eat 15 yards instead of 45

I know that's why you can add in a spot foul for intentional PI. 

Kind of like how they have a running and roughing into the kicker penalities.

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Yep.  but i do think any PI in the end zone should be reviewable. it’s too punitive.  and like the Colts game yesterday, sometimes there are clearly uncatchable throws.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.