Week 7, Bills v. Cheats - Predict the Score

Freddie's Dead

Congratulations again to last week's winner @BuffaloBillies!  This week, the Bills travel to the DeathStar, to face The Empire in their domain.  Belicheat Palpatine is having an unaccustomed ***** season, as the Cheats are at a hapless 1-5.  Their D sucks, their offense is a turnover machine without the help of deflated footballs, and the once highly-touted Mac the Knife is the subject of trade rumours.  So delicious!!!  No sugarcoating this one, it will be over by halftime, but we keep pouring it on, because they simply won't be able to stop Josh Skywalker and The Force of Bills Mafia.  

Beews - 56

Cheats - 0

WHO'S WITH ME???

Past Winners

Week 1 - @JaCrispy

Week 2 - @Gary Marangi

Week 3 - @Nelius

Week 4 - @SoonerBillsFan

Week 5 - @BeavercreekBillsFan

Week 6 - @BuffaloBillies

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Bills 28

Patriotic Football People 14

No slow start for Buffalo this week as they go back to back drives to go up 14-0 behind a Cook 20 yard TD run and a Kincaid TD from 3 yards out. The Patriots put together a long drive and score a TD to Bourne with 3 minutes left in the first half to make it 14-7. Allen and crew though go down the field and Josh runs in a TD from 5 yards out with 10 seconds left to give Buffalo a 21-7 lead which they never release. Buffalo gets a TD late in the 3rd on a Diggs slant from 4 yards out to cruise to a 28-7 lead and while NE gets one more TD mid 4th quarter, the Bills cost despite a Bass FG miss late.

Allen 22-29 301 yds 2 TDs 17 yards rush 1 TD

Cook 87 yds 11 att 1 TD

Davis 94 yds 7 rec

• Like (+1) 2

The Bills have been back in America for 2 weeks now so no London hangover. Also, they probably want to rebound (offensively at least) from the Giants game despite the win. No Judon to worry about and the Pats just look bad.

Sabres 34 Bruins 14

• Like (+1) 2

38-10 Bills get going early and often against the Pats who are more banged up and far less talented. Mac Jones eat 6 sacks and throws a pick plus the Pats lose a fumble. Bills go into the half 24-7 and pile on 14 more points in the third before slowing the game down to garbage time.

• Like (+1) 2

I think the biggest threat to the Bills defense this week is Malik Cunningham seeing a lot of work. Some plays at WR and some at QB. I think they very much look to ground and pound, shorten the game and limit the amount of possessions our offense has. They have enough playmakers on D still (Peppers and Duggar especially) that they can cause a turnover or two. 

But the talent gap between the two teams is still pretty great even with so many of our starters banged up and out on the defensive side. I look for the Bills to have a rebound game on offense and take the win.

Bills- 29

Patriots - 23

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I think the biggest threat to the Bills defense this week is Malik Cunningham seeing a lot of work. Some plays at WR and some at QB. I think they very much look to ground and pound, shorten the game and limit the amount of possessions our offense has. They have enough playmakers on D still (Peppers and Duggar especially) that they can cause a turnover or two. 

But the talent gap between the two teams is still pretty great even with so many of our starters banged up and out on the defensive side. I look for the Bills to have a rebound game on offense and take the win.

Bills- 29

Patriots - 23

If they are serious at all about Malik playing QB, they dont have the time to draw up some plays for  him as WR but I agree with the rest of your comments.  It is going to be a likely very boring game with the Pats running constantly right at undersized rookie Dorian Williams.  This would be a real game if they still had Judon and their rookie Gonzalez CB.

Just now, machine gun kelly said:

81-2.  Still mad we have a safety!

God, I pray McD doesn’t just run in the 4th quarter. Run up the score to the hilt..  let the boys have fun.

If the Bills are winning big then the starters aren't playing in the 4th quarter. They have a short week with Tampa next Thursday night.

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

81-2.  Still mad we have a safety!

God, I pray McD doesn’t just run in the 4th quarter. Run up the score to the hilt..  let the boys have fun.

I would be thrilled to just run in Q4.   After that NY Giant debacle plus the Eagles and 49ers going down, blowouts in the NFL are hard to pull off, I will gladly just take a win with no injuries

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I would be thrilled to just run in Q4.   After that NY Giant debacle plus the Eagles and 49ers going down, blowouts in the NFL are hard to pull off, I will gladly just take a win with no injuries

Roy, can’t a boy dream?  I know you’re right.  The smart move is to pull people out if the game is in hand.

• Agree 1

I have a feeling it will be a close ugly game.  A bit worried because Ed Oliver probably won’t be playing making the Bills weak up front and light at LB.

Also the only place where NE is good is defending the run making the Bills one dimensional.  Would not be shocked to see a loss

Bills 34

Pats 13

The only game Belichick has really stopped Allen since he has become elite has been with the help of 70 mph winds. Other than that he has basically had no answers for him. Besides slamming the phone and breaking a tablet I mean...

Looks like there could be some showers and wind in the area tho...

image.thumb.png.1102db54e10fec156c05ab0f92c36bfa.png

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.